Chapter Seventeen

"Seriously. Who the fuck hikes for fun?" Finneas and I let out a soft laugh at the little wheezing neon haired girl.

"We do."

"At least my girl looks hot as fuck. I love that tattoo." She touches my ribs and I smile sweetly at her. Finneas just laughs and continues to walk.

"Finn you said you wanted to talk about something?" I ask while taking a sip of my water; it's the reason they both joined me on my hike.

"Yeah, Billie and I are struggling with this song and I know you're a writer. So I wanted to ask for your help?" My eyes widen at their request. I knew they were both artists actually quite well known but I never really asked about it because I felt like they probably already have enough interviews.

"Woah, you want my help?"

"Yeah. I've read your writing it was really good."

"I'd be honored," I admit with a smile on my face as we finally reach the top. Billie snakes her hand into my waist as I look over the view. It was beautiful, blue skies with no clouds casted over the city. Billie pulls my face to hers; we kiss, smile and do a funny face for her pictures.

"Hey, mamas you never actually told me what you're studying to be?" Asked Billie softly.

"I'm studying to create an organization where I can help animals and get funding, doings things at a cheaper cost because everything for an animal nowadays is all about money but not with my business." I look at her, she already had a smile on her. I took her face in my hands and placed a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Hot." Said a stranger causing us to break apart. We both look over, some tool just finished the trail too. "Love to join." I chuckle out of anger. Was this real? I was so mad, I had a right to be mad but this? I was fucking furious.

"Come say it to my face you fucking prick." I spat out lowly stepping away from Billie. He smirks at me, I actually felt myself gag.

"It's hot. I'd so join." He said slowly looking me up and down before biting his lip looking at Billie.

"Motherfucker." I clench my fist and jab him right in the neck. After he starts coughing I lift his head up his hair and throw another punch to his face. My body felt so hot, I was shaking with anger. I didn't understand why I was so angry? He stands up and I can see his neck is bruising, so is his right eye.

"You're fucking done bitch" I smile.

"Come here fucking idiot." I feel Finneas hold me back causing the guy to spit at me and smirk. Oh, this piece of shit. He looked at Billie and at me then did the finger hole gesture. I push Finneas off and tackle him down, I didn't think of anything logical. Just this motherfucker. I throw a punch to his face again and again. He flips us over and punches me in the mouth. I bring my knee up and he groans loudly. Just to be a cunt, I bring my knee up two more times before tossing him off me. This time I spit on his face but since he punched me it's bloody I touch my lip, a cut and I'm bleeding from the inside of my mouth. I stand up still feeling angry. Finneas's and Billies' eyes were wide at me. I just walk past them going down the trail. I feel a large hand on my wrist turning me around.

"Diana. What the hell was that?" Asked Finneas with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I-I don't know. He just kept ogling Billie and doing fucking gestures. I got so mad I don't know..." I admit feeling so ashamed that I took it that far.

"Diana, Billie is very pretty. Lots of people feel that way about her. You can't do that to every single one. Your anger was something I've never seen before."

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you both. He disrespected her. And me."

"It isn't okay what that piece of shit did. What are you angry about? Because if I think about it you're always sweet. Or sad"

"Never angry," Billie speaks softly I look over at her she intertwines our fingers and a wave of relief goes over me. She nods with a barely-there smile.

"I don't know. Maybe the fact that the first relationship I had. He was a psychopath and capable of being a killer. Almost killed me. Everyone around me has amazing families but mines fucking dead. The fact that the girl I love hurt me and played with my emotions. The fact that I can't act out or do anything without seeming out of character. The fact that my beautiful fucking girlfriend is famous and millions of people want to fuck her. My best friend and I don't hang out much anymore. The fact that I miss my fucking parents! And the fact that I have a secret fucking family member that nobody fucking told me about until I turned 18 but I never had the courage to contact!" I yell out with tears brimming my eyes. As I think about what I had just said, did I admit that I love Billie? It's way too soon for that. I mean we have been together for almost a month. And we have a history before that. Then I continue to think about everything else I just said.

"Holy shit," Finneas says I chuckle. "Well, you can't just act out this way. Try new things ana I support you no matter what but this can't be one of them. Why don't you, try boxing?"

Boxing?

"Okay." He smiles at me and pulls me into a hug. I look back at Billie who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Okay, I'm going to stop thinking about it. Just say it." She talks aloud. "1,2,3 go."

"I love you, Diana." What the fuck? My heart drops, but it's in a good way.

"I love you Bil" she pulls me closer by my waist and we share a short yet passionate kiss. Finneas laughs and clears the air about a very important subject.

"So, this family member?"

HII this chapter is a mess but this story is about Billie and Diana. Yes. It's also about how they both grow as people. Drama is coming and lots of it. :))))))) THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR 6K. IM ALMOST AT 300 VOTES FHATS INSANE!!!!! I'm so happy thank you for this! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! LITERALLY, IT MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE THIS AND THE MEXT CHAPTER!