Chapter 4

3rd-person POV
It was the next day. Chihiro had woken up, and saw no one around. "Where is everyone?" Chihiro asked, looking around. "(y/n)?" The young girl called. She could hear cheers and laughter downstairs. She got ready, and changed.

Chihiro followed the sound downstairs. As the sound got louder and louder, she slowed down. "What's going on?" Chihiro asked. Looking down from the railing, Chihiro could see the bustling workers.

"Hey! Sen! Look!" Lin yelled to her, and was holding something small, but shiny up to Chihiro's face. "What is it?" Chihiro asked. "It's gold." Lin said, smiling from ear to ear. "A rich customer is here! He's handing out gold by the handful!" Lin said.

"Come on Lin, let's get more!" A worker told her as they ran off. Chihiro decided to return to the sleeping chamber, being that it's extremely early and she decided to take a small break.

When she reached the room, she opened the bamboo doors to the balcony, and stared out into the water. Then, a sight shocked her. Haku being chased by little white birds, and (y/n), following not too far behind, trying to burn the swarm with her fire.

"(y/n)! Haku!" Chihiro called as she saw their struggle. Haku dove under water, and as the swarm of paper flew above Haku above the water, (y/n) was able to burn the birds better, without hurting Haku.

"(y/n)!" Chihiro called again, this time getting the fox spirits attention. "Sen!" She yelled, relieved. "Open the doors! I'll lead Haku in there. Once he's inside, close the doors!" (y/n) said, and the girl nodded.

"Haku!" (y/n) called, as the dragon looked at her while trying to avoid the paper birds. "Follow me! Hurry!" She said as she flew towards the bathhouse. He did as she told him flew in through the doors, and Chihiro did her best to close them.

(y/n) shut the door from the outside, and burned the remaining swarm of paper birds. She opens the door, and sees Haku in the corner. Bleeding profusely. "Haku!" She called as the dragon tried to get up.

(y/n) held his snout as she spoke. "Stop. Stay here. You're in no condition to fly." (y/n) said, looking into the dragon's eyes. He hissed at her, and began to thrash his head, throwing (y/n) to the other side of the room. Covering her in his blood.

(y/n) grunted, trying to get up. "(y/n)!" Chihiro called. The fox spirit looked up, and saw Haku looking at her with a look of regret and worry. "Haku..." Before she could do anything, he crashed through the bamboo door, and began flying towards Yubaba's office.

"Haku. Wait!" The fox spirit tried to call him, but was too weak. "Come on... we have to find him..." She said weakly. Chihiro nodded, and put (y/n)'s arm over her shoulder, as they began walking out into the bathhouse.

Something white flew by (y/n), she looked around for a bit but being that she was too weak, she gave it no mind.

The two walked down the stair cases, and tried to find the elevator. The closest one was being used as a walk way for a guest. But they had no time to care for customer service, so the two made their way towards the elevator.

"Hey! Girl! What are you doing?!" One of the staff stood up and asked. "This walk way is being used by a special guest." He said. "I'm sorry but-" Chihiro tried to explain, but then they saw the beaten up fox spirit beside her.

"Lady (y/n)?! She's injured!" They shouted. "She's covered in blood!" Another shouted. And then, heavy stomps came from behind the two as they turned to see the black figured spirit walking towards them.

"I-it's a 'No Face' spirit." (y/n) said as Chihiro stared at the spirit.

With no words being exchanged, the spirit walked up to the two, and put out two hands in front of Chihiro. Then suddenly, piles of gold were produced from its hands. "No, I don't need it." Chihiro said.