Chapter 7

We made it to 200 views! Thank you guys for reading. I hope you guys enjoy this story. Here's where the story takes off. Hope you like it!
___________________________

~ With Haku And Chihiro ~

3rd-person POV
   The two finally made it to the front gate, and were about to say their farewells. "Haku, can you please tell (y/n) that I said goodbye?" The young girl asked as Haku smiled, and nodded. "Of course." He said.

   "Can you promise me that the next time we meet, she'll remember all of us?" Chihiro pleaded as Haku nodded again. "I promise." Haku said as Chihiro looked out into the field. "Chihiro." Haku said, catching the little girl's attention.

   Haku looked at the floor. Thinking about how any moment, (y/n) would lose her memories. About her life. Her friends... And him... "When you do make it back... Make sure you don't forget us... you're a good friend of mine... I don't want to lose you too..." Haku said.

   Chihiro hugged the spirit. "Don't worry. You guys are my friends too. I won't forget either of you." Chihiro said, hugging the spirit tight as he did the same.

   "Goodbye Haku. I'll see you guys soon." Chihiro said as she ran off to her parents.

   Haku waved back as he watched he young girl's figure slowly disappear. He put his hand down for a bit, and pondered. Once he made sure that Chihiro made it safely to the gate, he turned around, and dashed back towards the bathhouse. '(y/n)...' He thought as he worried for his love.

   He reached the front of the bathhouse, and ran in, running through the halls as employees bumped into him. "Lord Haku, where are you off to?" "Lord Haku, is something wrong?" Employees asked as he passed by. "I apologize, but I must see Yubaba." He told them as he reached the elevator.

   He finally made it, and cranked the lever as the elevator began to ascend.

   Watching as the floors passed the elevator, Haku had the time to think for himself. "Will she even remember me if she sees me?" He said to himself as the elevator door opened. Rushing out of the elevator and towards Yubaba's office, he knocked on the door.

   "Yubaba! Open the door!" He yelled as the doors opened on their own, and like Chihiro and (y/n), he was pulled by an unseen force as he was now face to face with the witch herself. "What do you want?!" She yelled as he glared at her.

   "Where's (y/n)?" He asked as she smiled, and laughed. "Hahahah... AHAHAHA!!!" She cackled as Haku stepped back a bit, the fly, formerly known as Yu-bird, landed on his shoulder.

"Oh, Kitsu?... well... She went on a job." She smiled. Haku gasped as he stomped towards her. "What did you make her do?!" He asked, infuriated.

   "She works for me now, so she does what I say." Yubaba yelled back. "And why would you care. She'll forget you anyway." Yubaba taunted as his eyes became filled with sorrow. "Well, I might as well do it now." Yubaba said.

   "Do what?" Haku asked, his voice filled with hurt as he spoke. "I'm letting you go. I have a useful henchman now, so there's no use in keeping you here." Yubaba said as she pulled out Haku's contract, and set it ablaze.

   Haku, shocked as he wasn't expecting to be freed that easily. "You are free to do as you please. And don't bother looking for her." Yubaba wanted as she waved the river spirit off.

   He slowly walked out of the office, and when he made it to the exit, his body collapsed onto the floor as he cried. '(y/n)... please... where are you...' He thought, longing for the spirit's touch as he sadly walked towards the elevator, going all the way down to visit Kamaji.