Chapter 6

Hey everyone! Thank you for 100 reads! And thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy this chapter.
___________________________
~ With Zeniba and Chihiro ~

3rd-person POV
   "That really happened?" Chihiro asked as the witch nodded. "She's a bit of a trouble maker." Zeniba informed the young girl as the witch turned to no face, who followed Chihiro. "Wow No Face, you're so good at knitting." Zeniba praised.

   Zeniba walked over to their table, pxiked something up, and walked back to Chihiro. "Here you go. You're friends here made it for you. It'll keep you safe." Zeniba said as she gave Chihiro a hair tie. As the girl reached out to grab it, she sees the bracelet (y/n) had given her.

   '(y/n)... where are you.' She thought to herself as she grabbed the hair tie, and replace the one in her hair with the new charm.

   Then all of a sudden, the group heard skidding outside. "Oh, they're here." Zeniba said as Chihiro ran outside to see the same large nine-tailed fox, along with Haku on the foxes back. "Haku! You're okay!" Chihiro said with joy and the boy hopped down to hug him.

   "(y/n), I'm glad you're feeling better." Chihiro said as she hugged the fox's head. "Hello, (y/n). I've missed you." Zeniba said kindly as the fox walked up to her and licked her face. Zeniba chuckling as she pet the spirit's head.

   "Hey (y/n)? Is it true that you almost burned down the bathhouse a while ago?" Chihiro asked, holding in a laugh as the fox turned to face her, the spirit shifting into her human form. "Aha! Oh Chihiro! What on earth are yo- who told you that."

   Watching the scene in front of him, Haku smiled, but his smile turned back into a frown as he spoke. "Since everyone is here, (y/n) and I need to tell you all something." Haku said, calling their attention as (y/n). She walked up to Haku, and held his hand. (y/n) sighed.

"We-... I, made a deal with Yubaba, to set you and your family free," She started. "That's grea-" "But, in return, I'm now working for Yubaba, and go by Kitsu." (y/n) said. "Yubaba implanted a slug, and I will soon lose my memories." (y/n) said.

"What? (y/n), you didn't have to do that." Chihiro said. "I mean, I wouldn't end it like that." Zeniba said as she caught the group's attention. "What do you mean?" (y/n) asked. "The affect of any slug will last for as long as that slug is inside you." Zeniba corrected.

"So, we can still get her back?" Chihiro asked as she looked at the fox spirit. "Well, How did you get the slug out of Haku?" Zeniba asked the two as (y/n) held her head. "Ah!..." (y/n) said, a small wail of pain as she crouched to the ground, Haku by her side, comforting her.

"We gave him the herbal cake." Chihiro said. "I'm assuming the river god gave it to you." Zeniba said as the girl nodded her head. "Hm... I wouldn't be able to replicate it... but all we need to do is make her throw up the slug." Zeniba said.

"How will we do that? Is there a way to get the herbal cake? I don't want to lose (y/n)..." Haku said, picking (y/n) back up on her feet. "We just need to find the river spirit, and ask for another herbal cake." Zeniba concluded.

"Where is the river spirit?" Haku asked. "I don't know. Sen dear, where did you find the river spirit?" Zeniba asked. "There was that one day, we were at the bathhouse. He visited because he was polluted." She said.

(y/n) looked up, and coughed. "H-he also f-frequents t-the water... o-out near the train tra-" (y/n) spoke, but started having a coughing fit as Haku pat her back. "Hey, you okay? Come on, let it out." He said as she continued to cough.