are all girls like this?

Gally's POV

I shut the door, making the hut darker. She's still standing there, without a shirt on, crossing her arms over her chest. "Oh is that so. And you would?". Athena looks at me, as if it is a challenge. I step closer, knowing how intimidating I can be. "Yes. I would. and I will." She took a little step back, her calves against the bed. I feel a smirk appearing on my lips. I still got it. She's at a loss for words. "Put. On. The. Shirt." I step even closer, feeling her wet bra against my chest. "Now." With a shocked expression on her face, she sits down and picks up the shirt, pulling it over her head. I go and sit on the chair, blocking her way to the door. She looks good in my shirt. But I see her glaring at me. "This is ridiculous, it's to big. Not everyone is a stupid giant like you." I just grin, I know I'm a big guy. She looks so tiny, the shirt reaching her thighs. As she attempts to make a knot in it, she grunts, annoyed at the amount of fabric. at least now the others won't be looking at her like... they can have her. They can't. They won't. "Stop laughing. I hate you." This is so amusing, she's the only one who dares say things like that to me. I like that most about her. She's fearless... Feisty. "No you don't. If you hate me, you would be sleeping in Minho's room." Studying her reaction, I see a hint of disgust. good. "Maybe you can share a hammock in the Homestead with someone, sure the others would love that." just for a split second, fear. She needs me. "Yeah that's what I thought. Come on, let's go eat." I get up and open the door, allowing her to step outside first. Bark is already waiting for her, wagging his tail as if she is his whole world. Weird animal.

Athena's POV

They know it's Gally's shirt. I tucked the front in my pants, hopefully making it look less dumb. The way he made me feel... With Newt earlier, I forgot how to breath, but with Gally... I just couldn't breathe. and I didn't mind.  The tension is so... I don't even know what it is. Newt waves at me from the usual table. he saved me a spot. I smile and jog towards him, leaving Gally behind. "Hi there, glad you're still alive. Hungry?" I see the second plate of sandwiches. The line to get food is 30 Gladers long. "Oh yess, thank you Newt" I pat the top of his head as I sit down and attack the sandwich. I see Gally getting in line for his food and can't help but grin. "What are you smiling about?" Newt asks me, and I nod in Gally's direction as I stuff a tomato that fell out of the sandwich into my mouth. "Whoa did someone forget to feed her earlier?" Alby is looking at me with a mixed expression, surprise and disgust. "Eating like a real Glader, way to go Greenie." Clint laughs and pats me on the shoulder, causing Newt to shift and sit closer to me, blocking Clint. what the.. He leans closer to me and whispers, so no one else could here him. "I had fun earlier, swimming. We should do that again some time." he winked at me. he winked at me. Oh this is going to be trouble. Then he looks down at the shirt I'm wearing. "I prefer the other one." his smile is sweet, but there was something is his eyes that made my heart skip a beat. Is he... seducing me? what? I smile back at him and continue eating my sandwich in silence. When Gally walks over, I jump up, mumbling about how he could take my seat and doing dishes in the kitchen. Newt has feelings for me. and is trying to seduce me. 

"Oi Greenie, nearly done with that pot? I need it." I snap out of my thought, looking at the pot that I've been scrubbing for 10 minutes now. It was clean 6 minutes ago. "Uhm yeah, here. Sorry Fry, I'm somewhere else with my thoughts..." he takes to pot and starts filling it with water. "I noticed. Newt or Gally? Please don't tell me it's Minho. I don't think my stomach can handle that." I look at him surprised. "What makes you think I'm thinking about those shanks?" he sighs and laughs. "Really Greenie? you only really talk to them. And they act different ever since you came up, so you're doing something to them." I look at the plates I'm scrubbing. he's right. I only spend time with them. "Heej come on, I spend time with you and Chuck and Bark. I've been here for 3 days, cut me some slack. I reach into the dirty water to pull the plug out, when something sharp slashes my index finger. "AW what... Fry did you leave a knife in the sink??" He spins around as soon as he hears me curse. "I did, why... Oh Shuck. To the med-jacks, now. Don't bleed all over my kitchen." he wraps a towel around the cut, looking out the window. at Jeff. oh please no.  "Jeff! we need you over here, Greenie cut herself!" kill me instead. please. 

Jeff is enjoying this. "I'm going to need to stitch it, might hurt just a little bit." meaning it's going to hurt a lot. He even bound my arm to the chair to make sure I wouldn't move. "Jeff, about that first day... I wasn't thinking clear, you know that. I was terrified..." AUW He moved the needle on purpose to hurt me SHANK "What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry for punching you." Grinding my teeth to keep all the curses from flowing out of my mouth as he pricks me again with that damn needle. Where is Clint when you need the bastard. Jeff smirks, knowing that I would say anything to make him work more gentle. And quicker dammit. "Sure Greenie. Do you think Gally will be mad that you bled on his favorite shirt?" he looks at me with a sadistic sparkle in his eyes, but I just smile sweetly. This is his favorite shirt? okay... "Why don't you turn around and ask him yourself?". Terror washed over his face as he jumps up and turns around. Confusion when he doesn't see Gally. I knew it, they're all terrified of his temper. "Or maybe ask Newt, what he'll think of the ugly scar your crooked stitches are going to leave on my finger. Better yet, let's show Alby, and tell him how long it takes to stitch a 4 cm cut. I'd love to hear what he'll have to say." I take the needle and tie a knot in the last stitch myself, not wanting Jeff touching me again. I knew where Clint keeps the alcohol, so after cleaning up the wound, I grab a piece of bandage and walk out of the hut, not even granting Jeff another look. I warned him, if he doesn't want to accept my apology, he'll have to learn the hard way. Idiot. At least now I know for sure my connection with Gally can be put to good use. 

Gally's POV

Athena walks by, struggling with a piece of bandage. Shouldn't she be helping Fry, doing dishes or something? "Greenie! Need a hand?" I jog over, curious and slightly worried. she scoffs and keeps walking. I put my hands on her shoulders and make her stop. she turns around, hiding her hands behind her back. "What do you want Gally? yell at me some more? making me wear more clothes in this chucking heat?"her eyes are almost green in this light. "I uh no. You're wearing enough clothes." she grinds her teeth and begins walking away again, a faster pace than before. "I can't even..." "wait, Greenie! Please..." she stops dead in her tracks. "Please?" turning around, she looks at me in shock. I rub the back of my neck, feeling confused. "Uh yeah. I just want to help. You look frustrated with that bandage and... is that blood?" I now notice the small spots of dark red on the faded red shirt. She starts screaming at me, pushing me. or at least trying to push me, if I wanted to stand my ground, it wouldn't be hard. "You're such a shank! Walking around all day WITHOUT a chucking shirt yourself, getting mad at me for TRYING to make it more bearable for me, FORCING me to wear one of your ginormous ones and now you're going to blame me for BLEEDING? I just chucking cut myself, getting stitches from that creep, my head pounding and you're going to BACK OFF!" whoa. feisty. are all girls like this?  I see some Builders looking in our direction. "Get back to work Shanks, shows over!" I turn at Athena, whose still breathing  hard and if looks could kill, I'd be dead tenfold. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I don't care about the shirt, let me see your hand." She just looks at me, not moving. "Please?" It worked getting her to stop walking away from me. After a few seconds, she sighs and shows me her hand. It had started bleeding again, probably because of the impact with well, me. "Jeff stitched it?" she nods, looking down at her feet. It looks like he did it blindfolded. "I tied it. he was enjoying pricking me, I'm sure of it. Taking his time too." I try to focus on her slender hand, wrapping the bandage as gentle as I could. I'm going to beat the shit out of that... "You're thinking about hurting him. I can see it... on your face. Don't waste your time, he's not worth it." I look up, her eyes meet mine. "It's not okay, he shouldn't..." She smiled. "I don't think he'll do something like this again. I might have threatened him... a little." a blush started rising on her cheeks, her eyes full of mischief. I grin, stalling the wrapping of her finger. "I think I would've enjoyed seeing that. Tell me about it later, okay?" I let go of her hand and watch her turn, walking in the direction of the kitchen. "Oh and Greenie?" she looked over her shoulder "Yes?" I smirk "Don't bleed out in the meantime, if you can manage that?" I hear her chuckle. "I can't promise anything!". I try not to laugh out loud, get my face under control as I turn back to the Buildershut. They're all glancing at me. "What did I tell you Klunkfaces! Get back to work!" I think I'm falling for her... I shouldn't. It's not right.