Wake up idiot

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP BE-
I slapped the alarm so its non-stop screams would cease. It was too early for me to be awake, but here I am. I pulled myself out of bed,subsequently falling onto the floor "Come on, Y/N, you got this" nope. Still on the floor. I slowly pulled myself up and went to my closet. I picked my outfit out: black leggings, light blue zip-up hoodie, my favorite grey beanie, and some grey converse. Though I quickly pulled my beanie off remembering my schools unnecessary no hat policy in the dress code, which is stupid, but whatever. I threw my hair in a lazy ponytail and went downstairs.
     "Morning sweetheart!" My mom called out from her room, getting ready for work.
     "Morning!" I walked over to the stove where a high class spread of slightly colder than lukewarm canned biscuits and cold easy bacon was set out. "This is why we get ready faster Y/N" I internally scoffed.
     I ate pretty quickly and finished getting ready. You know, like brushing my teeth and deodorant kind of stuff.
     "Y/N!" Mom must be ready first for once. I run downstairs and we walk out the door. We part ways, she heads to the subway, and I head to school.
     As I walked on my typical path to school I saw one of my best friends, Peter Parker. So of course being the sweet, gentle, kind, best friend that I am, I decided that I need to scare the crap out of him. I run up behind him and jump on his back before I can say anything he calmly responds.
    "Hey Y/N" How? Why? Eh who cares.
     "Howdy Peter!" I laugh and get off of him, "How are you on this fine morning?"
     "Oh you know a little exhausted because I was out until two in the morning paaa... um practicing Spanish. Mm hm. Spanish" He was lying. Clearly. But In not gonna question it.
     "Ok sure" I laughed and punched him playfully in the arm.
     "What else would I be doing?" He chuckled.
     "Fair enough I guess, you ready for tonight?" I asked him eagerly. Tonight me, him, Michelle, Ned, and Claire (my best friend) are hanging out like every Friday night. Pizza, movie, ice cream and staying up until 12 in the morning. Though recently Peter leaves early or comes in late all the time. Odd.
     "Yeah of course!" He laughed "But I may come in late."
     "Not surprised. What have you been up to lately? And if you say Spanish again Parker I swear!" I said trying not to laugh.
     "Nothing! Well..." here we go, finaly some truth, "The internship, its going well, and by the end of the school year I may have an actual job there" he seemed unsure in some odd way but he's probably just worried about it.
     "Nice job!" We high five and walk onto campus. We walk towards the door when Zachary Miles approaches me.
     "Why hello there miss Y/N,"
     "Step away Zachary!" I raised my voice and the exasperation in voice was clear.
     "Why should I?" His sickening tone made me forget that Peter was next to me "So freakshow-"
     "What exactly makes her a freak?" Peter spoke up "She doesn't seem so freakish to me?"
      "Well you see she-"
       "Leave Y/N alone." His voice was stern and protective. I liked it. I turned around to thank him, but Zachary pushed me onto the concrete, then walked away laughing with his friends.
       "Let me help you up," Peter grabbed my hand and helped me stand back up. I was definitely blushing but he didn't seem to notice. Thank goodness. "You're hands... they feel like they're frozen? Are you ok?"
      I laughed "Yeah, yeah of course. I'm great. I just have naturally cold hands" Now that was a flat out lie. My hand are cold so I can... how do I put it... freeze the moisture in body and shoot it out of my hands. That sounded dumb but its hard to explain! I have these... powers that give me the ability to create and control ice and snow. Its pretty fun. No one knows though, not a soul. I'm called the Blizzard, which I think is pretty neat.
     I pick up my things and me and Peter walk into the building. We start our long, boring day of school. Hooray! (Note my sarcasm)