Is that... Spiderman?!

English, Pre-calc, choir, lunch, Ap government, Science, freedom. My daily schedule. The day was long and boring but it was finally time to get away from here. I got out of the building many others have compared to a prison and made my way towards  my empty apartment. I quickly changed into my "super suit" (it's not much really, a hoodie dress with a modified hood acting as a mask, leggings, and combat boots) in my room and climed down into the alley way. I observed the streets and nothing happened. I still had a few hours before me and my friends met up so I would be fine.
      For about two hours, absolutely nothing happened. Which I guess is a good thing, but boy is it boring. Then suddenly out of nowhere a bank robbery! Sweet! Well, not sweet but whatever. I ran in and froze one of the 3 guys in place.
     "Oh, I'm sorry am I interrupting you?" I chuckled and started trying to fight them off. After a bit, something pulled one of them back. I turned around as I froze the last one to the wall. It was Spiderman, shooting a web at the fella. Spiderman helped me? I have been blessed. I don't even know who he is behind the mask, and quite honestly I don't even care. He's kind of amazing.
    "Spiderman?" I asked clearly surprised.
     "That would be me, you must be Blizzard I've heard of you a bit"
      "Yep-idy-do-da that's me!" Yep-idy-do-da that's me? That's pathetic Y/N!
     He laughed "You seem nice, we should work together again sometime,"
     Yes please! "Oh...ok yeah sure!" and like that he was off.

                    PETER'S POV

   I just helped The Blizzard! That was awesome! She seemed so cool (no pun intended) and nice and fun! Is she an avenger? If not she needs to be right now. I'm calling Mr. Stark.
     After a long conversation I learn that she is not an Avenger. I'm truly shocked. I'm even more shocked that Mr. Stark wants me to recruit her. Well kind of. You see, I have to place a tracker on her, nonchalantly, so Tony can find her and offer her the job. Easy. I hope.

                        Y/N POV

     I began my journey home, I needed to get cleaned up before we hang out tonight, but something lingered in my brain. Why of all people would he work with little ol' me. Well I say little, I'm about 6 foot. Whatever, no one's hearing my inner monologue anyway.
     It was a calm walk until I felt something lightly tap my back. I turned around, no one there. No one anywhere, actually. How... odd. There wasn't a trace of a culprit. I guess it was a bug or something. The rest of the walk calm. I reached my apartment and went inside to take a quick shower.
     When I walked out of the bathroom and into my room, my jaw dropped. I had an unexpected visitor break into my home.