Meet the team

Y/N POV
    I walked into the Avengers building with Tony Stark, looking around in awe. This place was absolutely amazing! I can't believe this is happening.

  "Y/N? You ready to see your suit?" Tony asked. Do I get my own suit? Made by the one and only Tony Stark? How on earth?

   "Absolutely!" I cheered. That was probably rather pathetic but oh well, I'm excited ok?

  He led me to a room where a suit is on display (picture above), with a hood that covers most of my face from other people.

   "I know you do that whole 'secret identity thing', so I figured this would work."

"I love it," I whispered "Thank you so, so much!"

   "No problem kiddo," he smiled and ruffled my hair. I laughed and rushed to the bathroom to change. When I looked at myself in the mirror I was shocked. It fit perfectly and hid my face enough to hide my identity. I ran out of the room.

  "I'm the real deal now!" I laughed and followed Tony into the meeting room, and, to be honest, I was kind of underwhelmed. The table had only 3 people there, Black widow, War Machine, and Spiderman.

   "Blizzard, meet the avengers!"

  "Hi, everyone I'm Blizzard. It's nice to meet you all." I smiled and waved.

  "Relax, kid" Tony chuckled.

  "I'm Natasha, that's Rhodey," She pointed towards War Machine, "and that's Peter" She pointed towards Spider- wait a minute. Peter? He takes off his mask and- oh my goodness that's Peter Parker. There's literally no way. Actually, that would explain why he's always going missing.

"Blizzard?" Tony asked, "Are you in there?"

  "Oh yeah, sorry," I laughed awkwardly. They probably think I'm a stupid kid, which is fantastic.

    "Can you, uh show us what you got?" Rhodey asked.

"Sure thing," I smiled and started to make it snow lightly in the room. Then I made icey spikes stick out from the floor with one hand, and shoot icey blasts from the others.

  "Nice job, Elsa" Tony chuckled and the others smiled approvingly. I laughed and sat down. Then I noticed Peter's eyes glistening in awe, gazing at the snow that was starting to stop falling. That boy, I really do like him. I just wish I could tell him without feeling stupid.

     "Well, that's really all we need to discuss, so everyone is free to go." Tony chuckled. Peter and I walked out of the room, but I could here the conversation inside.

    "Another kid, Tony, really? Isn't putting one in danger enough" Rgodey asked

"I've seen her use her abilities, she can handle herself."

"How old is she, Tony"

"...sixteen"

"Sixteen! No way, we can't pull more kids into this!"

"Well we already have, I promise you she is a great addition and-"

"Hey, Blizzard, are you ok?" I felt Peter tap my shoulder as he asked me.

"Huh? Oh yeah..." I shook my head trying to calm down.

"There just worried, that's all. Trust me, I'm a kid too. Wait no, I'm a teenager so not like a little kid, but I'm not an adult I guess" we both laughed.

"You seem alright spider boy," I jokingly punched him in the shoulder.

"Spider man!" He laughed

"Yeah, ok." I smiled at him. I just wanted to ruffle his beautiful hair and tell him the truth, but I have a secret to keep. Whether I want to or not.

"So uh Blizzard... what's your real name?"

Oh no "Uh... I... uh... I have to go!" I ran. I ran out the door, down the road, all the way home. The worst possible decision, but I chose it away. I hid my suit in my closet and curled up on my bed in a pair of pajama shorts and Peter's hoodie. I didn't notice until now, but his hoodie kind of smelled like him. It was nice and calmed me down. I slowly felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier until I passed out.