Chapter 1: Missing you

Hello🙂I really wanted to write a Jin x black girl fanfic because I don't know if I just can't find any or if they just don't exist

Hello🙂
I really wanted to write a Jin x black girl fanfic because I don't know if I just can't find any or if they just don't exist.

Please enjoy. 💁🙇💜

"English"
"Korean"
_______________________________________

Bonnibel P.o.v

Three years. That's how long it has been since I started going out with him. Don't get me wrong, I was so happy when we started dating. I can't believe I have him all to myself. The only thing is....

I'm his secret.

I don't think he's ashamed of me more so that he's trying to protect me. It's just how he has to live his life. I know if army ever found out, some of them would most definitely want to hunt me down. Thinking about it gives me the chills.

Being with him makes me feel like I'm apart of some type of Romeo and Juliet novel, hopefully our love won't end like there's did.

I was scrolling through Twitter looking at all of the fan pages and photo edits

when I get a notification from BTS_twt.

I immediately tap it and a pic popped up

@BTS_twt
Do you like it? #JIN

Comments 70K|Retweets 456K|Likes 1

Comments 70K|Retweets 456K|Likes 1.2M

Jinniebabe- It's adorable babe.☺️

BTSbomb- Oppa😍😍😍😍😍😍

JinUnited- love you Jin😝

Bangwool- You make me so happy😆

Sofia_cute_- I love you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I smiled and liked it. I rubbed the same Yoshi plushie that I had gotten in the mail just a day ago.

"When did I fall this deep for him.

_______________________________________

Jin P.o.v

"Hey hyung, we got to get going to make up"Namjoon told me heading out of the waiting room.

I nodded at him letting him know that I'd be there in a second.

I looked down at my phone, a video was sent to me ,with ear buds in I pushed play.

My girlfriend Bonnie was sitting on her bed in a white over size shirt with her bare thighs peeking out, I blush at how cute she is.

(On video)

Bonnie: I know you wouldn't see this until later but good luck out there... Fighting!!

*She blew me a kiss and gave me two thumbs up*

(Video end)

'Thanks princess' I mouthed back knowing she couldn't see or hear me.

I gave a small smile at the video again before shooting her a text thanking her.

This time Hoseok came to the waiting room "Come on hyung, we really got to go."

I nodded and tucked my phone away in my bag. I hurried out of the waiting room and into the room with the makeup artist I bowed and sat down in the only vacant seat.

As soon as they were finished we were sent to the stage.

I took a deep breath and smiled, jumping on stage with a lot more energy ready to perform.

+---------------+

Thank you for reading it
Give me your feed back.🙋