Chapter 13: Things unsaid

It was quiet. Only the sound of leaves shuffling could be heard as the calm winter breeze washed over the young women, Bonnible Jones, sat on the bridge marveling at the beautiful red and orange hues of the sunset.

she sighed.

She could see her breath.

Crunch, crunch, crunch

Footsteps sounded on the gravel of the stone walkway.

Bonnie looked up to find a Kim Seokjin, sporting a very large coat, a mask, and cap with pieces of his bleached blonde hair sticking out from underneath, his deep brown eyes staring back at hers. A soft smile graced her lips at the mysterious, yet captivating man before her.

He sat beside her and stared off into the autumn sky, the silents was deafening yet calming at the same time.

The two didn't know how to approach the situation, it's been two days since they last spoke to each other and even that was torture for the young woman. Bonnie had called Jin here but she honestly lost all of her nerve when she saw his face, they had a long-distance relationship so they were used to not seeing each other for long periods but never when they were mad or upset. 

Not that they ever got into argument often, Bonnie was the type to never like yelling and screaming for no reason she rather have a debate, they both would say how they felt about the situation then come to a conclusion, it's how they worked...well how they used to.

Jin spoke first.

"Bonnie ...I'm sorry for my actions" He didn't get a reply, he wasn't expecting one, so he continued.

"Looking back now, I know how stupid and rash my actions were at the time, and I was...well too excited... I just really wanted Army to know one of the most important people to me ."He shut his eyes at his own words "We've been together for so long, I just didn't want you to feel like my secret or something ."

This made bonnie's heart tremble."Jin, I'm sorry, it's just with all the 'secret test', all of you acting weird and the announcing to everyone that were together, I didn't want it to be such a big thing and the fact you guys lost even some fans because of m-" he cut her off by pulling her into a hug.

"Anyone who stops being an army just because I'm dating the women of my dreams doesn't deserve to be called an army to begin with."

 Bonnie felt her eyes blur from the tears, she tried being strong these last few days, telling herself that they were only haters but still some of it hurt all the same. She cried into Jin's arms, she knew not ever army out there was like that but it still hurt that in this day in age people still acted like that.

A few minutes passed and she finally calms down. The sun had set and the two were left staring at the sky full of stars.

"JinJin"

He hummed a reply. she held up her pinky and hooked his" No more big announcements, no more fighting like that again, no more test."

Jin smiled and cupped her face with both is hand "Promise" he whispered just to her. Boonie sighed and let Jin planting gentle kisses across her forehead.she giggled at the feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kim Seok Jin, Don't make me hurt you" Bonnie warned.

"Bonnie, you're the one who asked me to do it to you," He answered back.

"Yeah but-"

"Bonnie are you ready?"He asked before starting.