Chapter 17: Unexpected Ally

"Bon"

"No"

"Bon, please"

"Hell no"

Today was one of the very few days that Jin and Bonnie argued openly in front of the rest of the members, they barely saw Bonnie angry so to see her bicker back and forth was a trip.

Today Bonnie came there expecting to watch Jungkook and Tae play video games while she had small talk with the rest of the members. Instead, she was met with everyone dressed down in their extra comfy clothes, why? you may ask, while because they were going to practice for the rest of the day and Jin was try/begging her to come along.

Don't get her wrong she always loves watching them dance, the movements and choreography always gave her goosebumps, it was amazing just how far they pushed themselves it's just that, two of the makeup artist particularly Jhope and Taehyung's, wasn't quite fond of her.

 Why she wasn't really sure, one time she had accidentally knocked over someone's makeup brushes and both of the stylist snapped at her, she apologized and later found out that it wasn't even one of their own.

It didn't make sense but what could she say, after that, she kept her distance but they just ended up giving her dirty looks every time she was around, Bonnie got so uncomfortable the slowly but surely she just started refusing to go.

"I don't want you at the hotel by your self anymore"

Oh yeah, that happened too. For a split second, Bonnie had forgotten that her boyfriend is Mr. Kim SeokjIn, Mr. worldwide handsome himself, a member of The biggest Kpop band of all time, yeah she forgot that. When you see Jin fight with Jimin over fried chicken on more than one occasion you kinda forget that they're famous, with fans and sasaengs... oh the sasaengs.

Apparently, while she was on adventures with Jin and friends, she had gotten a message from her sister to look on twitter, she had mostly stayed away since her being Jin's girlfriend came out.

When she looked, she was beyond shocked that someone had leaked her hotel address and room number, how they got that info she still doesn't know. Somehow people started making stories up the she was staying there with Jin and the rest of Bts as well, so now at this current time fan sasaengs, whatever you want to call them was trying to get into the hotel.

Bonnie thanked God she and the guys were actually hours away from there but she also was kind of upset that she was hours away because her stuff was in her room. After the chaos , she along with some security did go to get her bags.

 Luckily her bags were untouched unluckily her dirty laundry mostly her underwear was gone she didn't even want to know why, but she left for a different hotel.  After that Jin was even more high maintenance than usual.

So here she was stuck going back and forth with Jin, who had now enlisted the help of the maknae line, this wasn't fair and they knew it. In the end, the I'm-such-a-big-baby-crew got their own way and Bonnie was left pouting with her arms crossed with Namjoon and Jhope giving her a reassuring smiles.

When they got there, they were told that they would be filming some bangtan bombs throughout the day, so they had to get their hair and makeup done, with that being said Bonnie tried to find every opportunity to leave the room.  

So when Yoongi said he was going to his studio really quick she kind of jumped at the chance leave and said she'd go with him.

The walk to the 'Genius lap' was a quiet one, it wasn't awkward silence more so calm. Once they got there he invited her in and instantly went to his computer, Bonnie took a seat and watched him, he clicked away fine-tuning this and that with a serious face. 

She smiled finding it inspiring in away."You like to watch people" his lips moved but he never looked away from the computer.

She nodded"I do, it's always been a habit"

He 'mmhhh' and went back to working on a track, "So, who were you trying to run away from"

Was she that obvious" No one" This that he stop and actually looked at her, he gave her an are you serious looked that could potently kill, she kinda coward back that this.

"I just dislike the stares I get"That was partially true.

"Why don't you just tell Jin"Her face sadden "I love Jin, but sometimes he can be a bit.... too over the top, I don't want to cause a problem just because two stylists don't like me," she said way too much but she couldn't stop herself.

"Two stylists?"Yoongi thought back for a minute, Bonnie started biting her lip out of nervousness. It was like a lightbulb went off in Yoongi's head, and his eyes fell on her shocked, the shocked eyes quickly turned soft. 

"If someone hurts you or is mean to you, and you don't feel comfortable going to Jin, you can always come to me, I'll handle it, Jin in loves you, so much it can be annoying sometimes cause he doesn't shut up but, he's my big brother and you, you're, my little sister.

Bonnie didn't know how to function after what yoongi said, so all she did was say"Okay"

"What?"

"I guess I just didn't expect that out of you," she smiles, "I think, I even see you in a different light now.

"Huh? What light did you see me in before?"

"An intimidating one" She was honest, the few conversations she's had with the rapper was most short and to the point. She knew he had emotion from what the guys had told her, but this was the softest, he had ever looked to her. Maybe because he was more comfortable with her, it's like they had grown closer to each other without even realizing it. 

After that, they talked for a bit until Yoongi was finished, then they headed back to the others. when they got back Bonnie instantly became uneasy, it seems like Jin and Jk were done because they were being filmed for something, Namjoon also looked fully ready while he was reading a book, that meant Jimin, J hope, and V were still getting the makeup done.

Getting ready to find a nice corner to go hide in, Yoongi must have read her mind because he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to sit next to him and his makeup stylist started working on him.

Just like Bonnie thought ' The two the didn't like her, eyed her from her and Yoongi came in, to Yoongi pulling her to sit down, even Yoongi noticed this which just confirmed his suspicions all the more.

Before she had a chance to question him further he picked up a conversation, they talked all the way through so much so Namjoon joined in too, they even joked and teased a bit and for Yoongi, while at least Bts would say that was rare.

With the help of Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin  a once uneasy day was filled with so many laughs it left some teary-eyed 

At the end of the day, everyone was exhausted and ready to go home. they were packed up and almost out the door when

"Wait! 

Was all Bonnie heard that before she felt herself being yanked back by someone.

_______________________________________________________________________________