Chapter 14: The trick is to keep breathing

If you told Bonnible Jones that 5 years ago getting lost in a foreign country and unknowingly losing her phone, just for it to be returned to her by a masked stranger would undoubtedly change the course of her life, she's always known she would have thought you lost your mind.

But that's all it really just takes, right? One look, One word, One action.... to completely alter your way of life.  

The aftermath of Jin's big declaration really did take its toll, not only on the couple but also on the group. It was all over social media, the media both Korean and international, hell, her little sister even said it was on Tmz. Their manager senji did keep his word and released a statement to the public stating that the two are dating and very happy together. The statement also went on to say that anyone caught assaulting Bonnie, verbally or physically will be prosecuted, which put Jin at ease at least a bit.

So far, even though some couldn't accept that fact, for the most part, other army's were being respectful and actually accepting.

They even manage to trend #worldwidegirlfriend and
#BonnieWeloveyou3000

That right there... was so amazing to her, it really touched her heart.,

It's been two weeks since then and now bonnie was sitting in a room full of the BTS members, their staff and a bunch of makeup artists running around getting ready, ready for what you may ask? Well, they all were backstage of a Korean show she'd forgotten the name to.

The host of the show had not so surprisingly really wanted an interview with Bts and Bonnie, she politely declined yet was still there to support the guys. It had already been a week and little things she became more aware of. Mainly that Jin is simply the best, yet most annoying boyfriend she could ever ask for.

She had discovered that he could be even more clingy than she even thought possible. It's both cute and very annoying but this was Jin, they've been together for 4 years now, she knew what she signed up for, the most dramatic boyfriend of all time.

Bonnie was broken out of her thought by a set of hands messaging her shoulders. she sighed and let the fingers melt all the stress she didn't knew she had away.

Without even thinking twice she said "You are such a suck-up" in Korean, she heard a defenive gasp, then looked up towards her boyfriend. It was a funny sight, he had his hands on his chest dramatical and his face looked liked she just insulted his cooking. 

She wasn't buying it though, she knew for a fact he wanted something, she got up giving him an accusing stare"What do you want?"

He didn't speak just fiddled with his shirt.

It was something important, it had to be and she guessed he was contemplating a lot"Babe, what is it?

"I'm gonna umm, well... I was wondering if you didn't mind.... doing Eat Jin with me"

Huh? Oh yeah, sometimes Bonnie has to remember just who exactly she's dating, Eat Jin, it would be the first time she would actually speak to Army since they came out as dating, Was Bonnie scared of the army? No. Not at all, was Jin now totally overreacting after what happened on twitter yes, yes he is.

"Sure, I'd love too."

Even though some army had taken the news well others weren't so open to Bonnie.

"Jin-Hyung it time to go"Jimin called

 he was about to answer back but then bonnie kissed him on the lips.

To say Bonnie was nervous for Jin was an understatement, she was absolutely terrified but what kind of girlfriend would she be if she showed him that, she had to be strong and reassure him that everything would be okay.