Chapter 11: Telling

After Jin and the rest if BTS explained Sejin's plan to 'test' Bonnie. It was safe to say she was mildly unhappy that she was set up, tested and spied on.

She wanted to tell him so much just how much she felt about it, however, she didn't want to cause an argument when the concert was tomorrow. So she sucked it up and bite her tongue for right now. The rest of the day went by as normal with the exception of the guy's weird behavior.

They acted more affectionate today, more than she'd ever seen them, they hugged her, Jungkook and Taehyung kept playing with her hair, Jimin would lay his head on her shoulder, Yoongi would smile at her every time they made eye contact and Hoseok and Namjoon made it even more confusing because they kept taking pictures with her. Although taking pictures wasn't the confusing part, it was that the closeness of the affection that really puzzled her.

Jin even tried talking her into coming backstage to watch rehearse, she reluctantly agreed, however, there was always something bothering her at the back of her mind but she didn't know what.

It was about 10 minutes before the concert was set to begin, she was nervous, it wasn't the first time that she had been to one so it was strange that she was on such high alert. Bonnie was stuck with other anxious armies in line. Out of all of the people in line, she seems to be the calmest one. 

There she was minding her business when she heard snickering and felt an intents gaze on her, She tried to ignore it but it wouldn't go away, she turned to the group of people clearly eyeing her down, it was a group Korean girls, they were very petite and decked out in all Bangtan merch, even going so far as to wear mask aswell

She then realized that she was the topic of discussion, one of them even made eye contact with her. She blinks "Is there a problem"She always hated herself for her habit of talking to Korean's in English. One of the girls with a Jungkook fan in her hand in her own broken English said," What is all of this for"

Bonnie tilted her head, "Huh?"

"What is all that for" She repeated. Bonnie blinked at the girl, she turned back and ignored the girl that didn't make much sense. All of a sudden the girl and two of her friends started giggling behind her, bonnie scowled standing her ground.

"What's your problem?" Bonnie replied back to them in Korean, they were all shocked when she spoke. 

"One of the girls sized Bonnie up looking her up and down and scoffed" Do you thinking to wear that will get our Oppas to notices you. Bonnie's brows frowned as she looked over her outfit.

The wasn't necessarily her style however the maknae line had practically begged her for them to choose her hairstyle and outfits.

she like the outfit, Jungguk, Jimin, and Teahyung had worked so hard on the perfect outfit.