Chapter 3: What do you want?

Bonnibel Jones laid in her favorite onesie with her hair in a messy bun on the couch watching old BTS gayo episodes on the TV, smiling and laughing every time her boyfriend appeared on the screen

Just then her phone rang.

She answered and was Immediately greeted by Jin's happy voice.

"Bonnie! Hi, are you busy?" He was energetic today. She smiled, "Just watching TV why?"

"Okay good I ju-.... wait shouldn't it be 4 in the morning there."

Her eyes widen at how correct he was "Maybe" she mumbled slightly under her breath.

"Bonnie!"

"I'm sorry but I was bored" she pouted.

She knew he hates it when she lost so much sleep but it wasn't her fault... kinda. She always had a sucky sleep schedule that would have her up until 7 am then would have her sleep the rest of the day. She really didn't know what was causing it...

Okay, maybe it was too much anime.

"Anyways, what's up" she tried changing the subject.

A sigh was heard Jin continued"I just got a break from practice and I wanted to ask you... if there's anything specific you want for your birthday"

She thought for a minute tapped her finger on her chin"mmh...Ice cream"

A choking sound that came out of the phone made her laugh.

"But whyyyhe whined

"Because I love sweetsssshe mocked him.

"That's what you said last year"

"I meant it too" she assured."I told you No big gifts, as long as I can hear your voice I'll always have the best birthday."

It was true. That is all she wanted for her birthday. However, the reasoning was a bit different. She just didn't want to get used to being spoiled by him.

"Come on jagiya, I saw a beautiful Chanel necklace" he advised.

"Nope."

"What about a Gucci bag?"

"Don't need it"

She could tell he was getting irritated but she really was not gonna let up on this.

"Jagiya, there has to be something besides food that you want."

"There is"she hummed.

"What is it! I'll get it for you!" he asked frantically

"You can't"

"Of course I can, I promise."