Chapter 16: Meant to be?

For the people who knew Bonnible jones, her personality, her attitude towards people, her life, would all say ruffly the same thing she was too honest for the world and she loved looking at the good way more than the bad. She couldn't realize when people were being blatantly rude to her so she'd just shrugged her shoulders and brushed it off as the person just acting weird.

This was her mistake.

Bonnie found herself back in the parking lot of the boys' apartment building, she had quickly become a frequent guest of the boys going in and out of the shared dorm daily.

After the other day, she was a bit embarrassed and wanted to give Yoongi back his room. Despite Jin's protest, she did return to her hotel which she had to extend her time a bit longer. 

The reason for her being there today came about an hour ago, a very frantic Kim Teahyung had called her about them having gotten called in on their day off for a quick change in choreo. he whines about how it was unfair and reluctantly gotten to the point were bonnie had to calm him down to figure out what he needs her for. which was that they needed a dog sitter on short notice for Holly, Mickie, and Tannie.

With a lot of begging and pleading which was not needed at all. Bonnie solemnly agreed, now here she was in sweats, slides, her hair tied up in a puff with a bare face, acne scars and all. What can you blame her it was 9 am on a Sunday, she wanted to be a comfy, boyfriend's house or no boyfriend's house.

She had her taxi driver just as before dropping her off away from the building and she'd continued on foot, She was about 3/4 away when she noticed a black car that pulled up closer to the building letting out three people.

To be honest, she'd kinda felt a hint of deja vu especially now she had noticed these three-older women, they were all dress down looking official and beautiful. They were heading to the same building, one of the women seem to notice her. Bonnie smiled and waved however the women ignored her.

Bonnie shrugged her shoulders and continues to stroll to the apartment. Once she finally by the door. she sees this one of the women she recognized she was waiting for someone to let them in , it was taking a while. bonnie was getting a bit Impatient so she just used the pin that jin had told her a while ago.

She typed in the pin and the door opened, being respectful she held the door for the woman to go through, however, when the last women entered she, while Bonine was holding the door for her, was trying to pull the door close.

If she hadn't witnessed herself she wouldn't have believed it, Bonnie herself was an easy going person and really doesn't see when people act racist, rude or prejudice, it usually just fly straight over her head. This time it hit hard.

While the woman was trying to pull the door close, Bonnie yanked the door open wide open and the lady jumped, bonnie was not dealing with this today.she walked straight past them and to the elevators.

She made it to the guy's dorm without another incident, she was still shaking standing in the living room she just sank to the floor and tried to calm down. After the guys came back, they could tell something was bothering her, they question her the first time and she mostly tried to brush it off like she always does but the thing was they could tell just by her face she was upset.

It was rare that the ever saw her upset so they pushed her on. She told them, the look they gave her, the maknae line just hug her, it shocked her because she was just getting use to Jimin and Taehyung but Jungkook basically stayed to himself. 

The Hyung line was quiet but they had apologized on behalf of the ladies, even though they didn't have to.

The guys were so sweet about it it really did bring them all a lot closer.