Chapter 6: A Plan

Present Time

A few weeks has passed since Jin and Bonnie talked about her birthday. The thing was, that her birthday wasn't the only thing he was excited about, Following her birthday was also their 4th anniversary of when they started dating so it was double the celebration.

This year had to be special, Jin was going to make it happen, even if he had to be a bit demanding to do it.

"YOU WANT TO WHAAT!?"

So here he was, in a meeting with their manager, Sejin, some of their staff and the rest of the members.

"I think it's time for Army to know about bonnie"

Sejin tried calming himself, rubbing his temple"And what, exactly made you come up with that?"

His eyes were stern but Jin didn't waver.

"It's our 4th anniversary and I don't want to hide her for army anymore"

"Listen Jin, i know you haven't seen Bonnibel in a while" "Five months"the vocalist corrected.

"...Five months, but you all are very busy right now with the tour and all."

"But can't she at least come and see me on tour"Jin stressed, Sejin and the staff become very quiet and jin's head sunk.

Jimin rubbed Jin shoulders "So your decision is that Jin can't see Bonnie at all"

"After the tour in the next 6 months he can" The male staff answered.

The blond member's brows frowned "That's harsh"

The female staff continued"Right now, Bonnie is a distraction"

"I just want to be with Bonnie and I'm never allowed to see her"Jin protest.

"Don't you think the way your acting right now, is a bit selfish" Hitman pd  countered

"Can I just see my girlfriend please. I miss her"

Sejin sighed"jin"

However Jin continued" I look for her face at every concert."

The manager just stared at the man before him"your really serious about this"

"Yes!"Jin all but shouted.

The managers and staff share glaces and told the boys to give the a minute to which they complied.

• • •

The boys stood out in front of the door in silence with the exception of a few kind words to uplift their hyung.

Minutes later after deliberating a staff member told them that they could return inside.

"It isn't even me and I'm nervous"kookie muttered walking behind namjoon

• • •

The group took their seats and waited for the manager to speak.

He sighed "Find you have my permission"

A smile spread across Jin's face.