Agate

Magick and Legend: The workhouse of the stone world, agates are slow working and reliable. They promote grace, good health, longevity, and intelligence. One who uses agate tells the truth and has an easier time recalling old memories. Agates are gentle and grounding. Mind illuminators, they assist in providing strength and discovery.

Healing: It is said that agate prevents children from falling

Different Colors and Types:

BANDED: Provide strength and protection for the sensitive. A good protection stone. Provides extra courage and strength to those dealing with stress.

BLACK AND WHITE: Guards against physical dangers.

BOTSWANA: Protection for the sensitive in large crowds. Strengthens sexual energy and helps ease the pain of loneliness. Helps with emotional understanding, liberates mental feelings, and strengthens the immune system.

LACE: Aids in fixing bad attitudes, eases feelings of depression and despair, and bring out inner beauty. Energy is circular and flowing. Does not protect, but encourages and supports.

BLUE LACE: Use for peace and happiness. Calms the emotions and mind. Works on the thyroid and brings attunement to all senses.

MEXICAN LACE: Strengthens a timid attitude.

WHITE LACE: Called "Happy Lace". Elevates your thoughts and optimism.

PINK LACE: Adds to your happiness by helping fix your attitude.

MOSS: Connects the spiritual and physical. Opens the mind and being to new ideas. Aura protector that neutralizes fears. Increases trust, and builds strength for earthly survival. Stimulates universal love. Helps one connect with nature spirits and land. Known as the gardener's talisman, as it gives your crops fertility.

PLUME: Encourages creative visualization (creating a visual and then making it a reality). Great job hunting stone and helps one stay focused.

DENDRITIC: One of the most powerful stones for travel, as it eases fatigue and prevents accidents from happening. Good to carry on flights and long road trips.