One Flower

Taehyun gently presses his lips against Beomgyu's soft ones. As their lips move in sync, a small flower blooms under the sunlight for a new beginning and it continues growing with the urge and crave to survive like the other flowers. Beomgyu wrap his arms around Taehyun's neck as they finally broke their first kiss for air. Taehyun smiles gently at his lover as he wrap his arm around the older boy's waist. They hugged each other with a soft smile that nobody could wipe off their faces.

"I love you."Beomgyu softly says into Taehyun's ear. Taehyun smiles and pecks Beomgyu's cheek. "I love you more."he said and pulled away from the hug staring into Beomgyu's eyes. Taehyun leans in and their noses touch as giggles fill each other's ears.

"Let's go."Taehyun said removing his arms around the older's waist to reach his hands and gently pulled them back down while intertwining them. Beomgyu smiled and nodded as they walked back to their dorm, hand in hand with a shy smile displaying on their faces.

As people saw them, they cooed and congratulate the two boys. They said 'thank you' back and happily skipped into the dorm. They sat on the couch Beomgyu's head onto Taehyun's shoulder. "Your different in the morning and in the afternoon.."Beomgyu says and giggles softly. Taehyun, playing along said, "How am I different?" Beomgyu gently smacked Taehyun's thigh and laughed before replying. "In the morning you're very pretty and in the afternoon, your awfully pretty." The two giggles at the iconic lines.

Beomgyu yawns softly, "Hyunnie?"he says softly moving his head from Taehyun's shoulder to the younger's lap. "Hm?"the younger hummed. "I'm hungry!"Beomgyu whined and rubbed his stomach. Taehyun giggles and gently lifts Beomgyu's head and up and kisses his forehead. "Alright, I will cook food for my little whiny baby."Taehyun coos. "Not a baby."Beomgyu whines softly. "Alright prince."Taehyun said and smiled, removing the head in his lap onto the soft fabric of the sofa. "Just you wait prince."was the last thing Taehyun said before disappearing into the kitchen.