We're Happy

Huening Kai was seen on the floor rolling around and when he saw the two older boys he stood up. The youngest opened his mouth and had a dirty look on his face. "ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER YET?!?!?!?!?!!"Kai shouted the question. Beomgyu blinked in confusion, Taehyun stared at him like he was a psycho. "W-well uh y-yes."Beomgyu said.

"OKAY DON'T PUNCH ME TAEHYUN I SWEAR IT'S YEONJUN HYUNG'S PLAN!"Huening Kai said and threw Taehyun a hug before hugging Beomgyu also. "OKAY SOOOOOOOOO"

Silence.

"Uhhhhhhh"

Silence.

"OKAY AWKWARD!"

Taehyun cracked a smile. "Thanks for bringing us together in what seems the worst way possible Kai."Taehyun said and rolled his eyes playfully. "You're truly one of a kind."

"Honestly when Yeonjun and Soobin hyung hears 'bout this they will be attacking me with love and affection because I did them SUCH a big favor!"Huening Kai says and places a hand on his heart. "I must call to report mission complete!" Huening Kai elegantly walked away giggling like a lady.

"Right, soo...."Beomgyu awkwardly said and scratched the back of his neck. "Hm?"

"I guess their happy and we're happy...."Beomgyu hesitantly said.

Taehyun grabbed his hand and smiled at the wall.

"We're always happy when we're together, their our friends— of course they'll be happy."