One Discussion

Taehyun sat down in his and Beomgyu's bedroom talking to his mother on the phone. "Yeah I recently got a boyfriend."he said and couldn't help, but smile. "His name is Beomgyu." Taehyun's mother on the other side just immediately started to dislike Beomgyu, but did not show it in her voice using her fake sweet tone.

"Of course! I would love for you and dad to see him, he's so sweet."Taehyun said happily. "I'll take him with me to meet you and dad on Sunday next week."Taehyun said and after talking a bit more, they hung up. "Beommie!"Taehyun called out. "Huh?"Beomgyu said after a little while. "C'mere!"Taehyun said quickly. Beomgyu was confused and stopped what he was doing and walked into the bedroom. "Yes Hyunnie?"he asked.

Beomgyu sat down next to Taehyun. "I'm going to take you to see my parents."Taehyun said boldly. "When?"Beomgyu excitedly said. "Sunday."

"But today is Sunday."Beomgyu said with his head tilt. Taehyun laughed and flicked the older's forehead. "Next Sunday." Beomgyu nodded. "What were you doing?"Taehyun asked. "About to buy some more popcorn cuz' we need them for movie night tonight."Beomgyu said. "I'm coming."Taehyun said and winked. Beomgyu blushed and flicked Taehyun's forehead before rolling his eyes. "Okay let's get it then."Beomgyu said and then smiled sweetly.

"Alright I'll be there Gyu."