One Sweet Move

Beomgyu woke up and turned to see Taehyun peacefully sleeping with his eyes open. He coos softly and moves closer ruffling Taehyun's hair. "Wake up honey."Beomgyu says softly poking Taehyun's cheek. After a few more small pokes Taehyun grabs Beomgyu's two wrists and pinned him, and got on top of him. Beomgyu flushed a pink color. "You woke me up so early!"Taehyun whined and leaned down gently kissing Beomgyu. Beomgyu smiled and returned the kiss happily before sitting up. Taehyun sat back down next to him, resting his head onto Beomgyu's shoulder about to doze off.

"Yah, we have to meet up with the others remember Taehyun?"Beomgyu said flicking the younger's forehead. Taehyun hissed before nodding. "Let's go now."Beomgyu happily said.

—————-

The couple walked out the dorm having a random conversation. They chuckled at each others' responses. Taehyun grabbed Beomgyu's hand, intertwining their fingers together. The older boy flushed a pink color as they walked out the dorms and into the outside world. The cold wind blew on the two, but their hands didn't separate.

Even if it was cold they created warmth for each other. They walked towards Jams Café to greet the older boy's 'dad.' As the door swung open a small bell rang. The two's faces were a bit red as it was pretty cold outside. They walked towards the counter. "Hello,"Beomgyu softly said. "Can I see Mr Min Yoongi?" The lady at the counter nodded and walked away leaving the couple standing. Taehyun went behind Beomgyu and took off Beomgyu's winter hat that was pink and white. He ruffled the older's hair before putting it back on.

Beomgyu smiled and so did Taehyun. "Ah, Beomgyu is that you?"a familiar deep voice called out. Beomgyu turned and smiled brightly if he could. "Yoongi!"Beomgyu said happily and bear-hugged Yoongi. "Long time no see Gyu."Yoongi said and hugged Beomgyu back. "Is that your boyfriend?"Yoongi said when he saw Taehyun and smirked. Beomgyu blushed as he finally broke the long hug. He nodded. "He's cute."Yoongi said walking over to Taehyun."What's your name boy?"Yoongi asked looking at Taehyun from head to toe. "Kang Taehyun is the name."Taehyun said full of confidence.

"Confident, I like it."Yoongi said and turned around to Beomgyu. "Why don't you guys stay here for a little snack?"Yoongi offered. "Sorry, we can't today..."Beomgyu said sadly. "We have to meet up with some other friends."Beomgyu said. Yoongi patted Beomgyu's back. "You go then."Yoongi said with a smile. "Don't forget about me and come visit sometimes!"

"We will!"Beomgyu replied and the couple walked out the café. Taehyun wrapped his arm around Beomgyu's waist as they walked into a park named Neverland Park. "I see them."Taehyun said pretending to look forward. "Where?"Beomgyu said looking around. "Just kidding hehe."Taehyun playfully said and turned Beomgyu to face him and the two share another sweet kiss in the cold weather.