Dead Inside

Soobin knocked on Beomgyu's bedroom door softly. "Gyu? Please come out and eat... It's been three days."Soobin pleaded as he rested his hand on the doorknob. "Please leave me alone, I promise I'll eat soon.."a broken voice said shakily.

It has been a year and Beomgyu couldn't move on. He couldn't take care of himself causing Soobin, one of his good friends to take care of him. Soobin huffed and pulled out a coin opening the lock and busting in only to look like he was about to cry at the sight in front of him.

Beomgyu was wearing the same purple hoodie Taehyun wore when they went to the garden on a double date. The pillow was stained with salty tears. The blanket messed up and papers on the floor, the laptop open, and the curtains almost closed only letting a little bit of light in. It was shining right on the once happiest boy alive.

"H-h-hyung?"Beomgyu softly said his voice slightly cracking. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry h-h-hyung..."the younger male choked out as he began sobbing. Soobin bit his bottom lip as he walked over to Beomgyu pulling him into a tight hug.

"Listen here buddy, I know it's a really hard time for you okay?"Soobin softly said into Beomgyu's ear. "But please take care of yourself, I don't want to see you like this please."Soobin said as he pats the younger's hair.

"B—b-but h-h—yung h-he's e-every—thin-thing t-to me!
I-I d-don't k-k-now wh-why but I-I c-can't s-stop l-loving him!
I d-d-don't know i-If I c-can l-live w-w-without h-h-him...
H-he's m-m-my e-everything—
he's m-my li-light— m-my w-world...
W-why c-can't w-w-we just h-have a-a h-h-happy e-ending?
I-I w-want h-him b-b-b-back h-hyung I-I really d-do!
I-I-I—"

Soobin pulls away from the hug and his eyes widened. "Beomgyu! Breathe! Breathe!"Soobin said as he began crying. "Breathe Beommie!" Beomgyu gasped for air, but the nickname made him struggle even more as it was the same one Taehyun called him.

"T—T—Tae-Taehyun!"Beomgyu said as he kept gasping for air. The short male fell onto the floor his whole body shaking. "Breathe, take a deep breath please."Soobin said as he stood up and ran out the room and pushed Yeonjun who was speechless. The oldest immediately comforted Beomgyu.

Soobin couldn't take it anymore. He had to call Taehyun.

"TAEHYUN! COME HERE RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN I'LL TEXT YOU THE ADDRESS PLEASE HURRY!"Soobin shouted and the line went dead.

Soobin ran back into the bedroom and Beomgyu wasn't doing any better. The youngest kept mumbling 'Taehyun' and he was crying. He couldn't breath.