Awake

Taehyun woke up in an unknown bed yawning as he looked around. Last night he was called for a meeting and ended up at a party and Taehyun was confused.

"Oh son, you woke up."a deep voice said.

"Father?"Taehyun said. "I'm sorry for taking you to a party last night. It's just your mother- everything that happened—"his father said and groaned. "It's just a really big deal for me okay?"his father said.

Taehyun nodded and grabbed his phone finding unread messages and missed calls from Beomgyu. "Father I need to go right now—"Taehyun said and scurried to find his jacket as he slept in his uncomfortable suit his father made him wear when he arrived at the meeting.

Taehyun found his jacket and scurried to put his shoes on and minutes later he was out the door.

-

Taehyun gasped when he saw the apartment that he and his boyfriend lived in burned down and fire trucks were still in the driveway. He looked around looking for Beomgyu to find nothing left of the boy. He took out his phone and immediately called Beomgyu.

"H-h-Hello?"a tiny voice from the other line said and beeping was heard everywhere.

"BEOMGYU! It's me Taehyun! Where are you right now??"Taehyun worriedly said.

"H-h-h-h-hospital......"Beomgyu shakily replied. "__________ ___________ hospital...."

Taehyun hung up immediately and called a taxi quickly.

-

Taehyun ran into the room to find Beomgyu on the bed, his old milk white skin covered with burns on his arms and some of his legs with none on his face. Taehyun gasped and sat right next to the older boy holding his hand as he began sobbing.

"I-I w-was s-s-so worried a-a-about you!"Taehyun said and hugged Beomgyu. Beomgyu, who began crying silently as well hid his face in Taehyun's shoulder wetting the younger's white shirt. "I'm so sorry, I had to go to an meeting yesterday..."Taehyun softly said and broke the hug staring into the other's eyes. Taehyun used his thumb wiping Beomgyu's tears.

Although Beomgyu had much questions, he stayed silent.