More More Happy Moments

Taehyun and Beomgyu sat on the cold picnic table waiting for their friends to arrive. Not all though. One of them, Huening Kai to be exact did not want to third wheel. "When do you think they'll come?"Beomgyu asked softly. "Soon. I hope they aren't doing it."Taehyun said and chuckled pulling Beomgyu closer. "Yaahhh your not an innocent baby anymore!"Beomgyu whined. Taehyun laughed and pulled Beomgyu into a hug full of pure love and unicorns and rainbows all the positive gentle things.

"We're here!"two voices shout out and Taehyun and Beomgyu turned to them. "Finally!"Beomgyu said, turning to them and resting his head onto Taehyun's shoulder. Yeonjun's hair looked messy and so did Soobin as they had sweat on their faces and didn't even look like they slept. "Please don't tell me y'all did that last night."Taehyun shook his head as he said what he said. "Don't blame me."Soobin said and crossed his arms. "Blame Junnie for being horny."Soobin said and glared at Yeonjun who chuckled.

"Did you guys do it yet?"Yeonjun asked with a smirk. Taehyun and Beomgyu's cheeks immediately began turning red. Beomgyu shook his head and buried his face into Taehyun's chest hiding his red face. "Nope."Taehyun replied casually his face gradually becoming the normal color again.

He ruffled Beomgyu's hair. "Let's go to that arcade now."Soobin said interrupting the conversation. "Okay."

—————-

"We won!!!!"Soobin and Beomgyu said happily and put their hands on their hips and sticked their tongue out at their boyfriends. Taehyun scoffed. "You were born to play that game! If I was too I would have been better."Taehyun sassily replied. "Ouch- bUT I'll take that as a compliment."Beomgyu said and giggled. "You're unbelievable."Taehyun said and rolled his eyes. Beomgyu giggles and replied a little 'ouch'. He then walk over to Taehyun and gave him a hug. "You know you love me though!" Taehyun sighs. "Yeaahhh!"

Guys I just want to say that I will be starting this story with fluff
Because there will be lots of scenes- sad ones so you know
give you guys some fluff before the hard part comes on