Just Stay Here

After a few weeks, Beomgyu was still healing from his parents' sudden death. Taehyun always comforted the older, telling him sweet things every day. "Gyu~"Taehyun called out. "Hm??" Taehyun was wearing a donut apron to match his and Beomgyu's slippers. "I think my phone's vibrating in my pocket, my hands are dirty. Mind helping me?"Taehyun said. "Coming!"Beomgyu said and walked into the kitchen and pulled out Taehyun's phone from the pocket of the apron. "Here."Beomgyu said and answered the call putting it on the counter.

"Hello? This is Kang Taehyun speaking."Taehyun said as he walked over to the sink rinsing his hands. "Son..."the disgustingly sweet voice said from the phone. "Mom? Why are you calling me at this moment?"Taehyun said feeling anger boil inside him just remembering his mother.

"I need you to come here right now."the woman said sternly. "What why?"Taehyun said as he cleaned up the other dirty counters. "This is important hurry!!!" Taehyun sighed. "Alright alright! Do-"

"No. You do not need that brat with you." Taehyun bit his bottom lip. "Okay.."he growled and hung up before the other could say anything. "Gyu?"Taehyun called out taking off the apron and putting it neatly somewhere. Taehyun walked out the kitchen and found his boyfriend cuddling a huge teddy bear Taehyun bought him a few weeks before his parents' death. "Yes Hyunnie?"Beomgyu asks. "Just stay here okay? I need to do something.."Taehyun said and sat down next to Beomgyu and pulling the older away from the bear and closer to him.

"Stay safe Hyunnie."Beomgyu said and pinched Taehyun's cheek before turning away. Taehyun sighed and placed a sweet kiss on Beomgyu's forehead. "I'll be back."Taehyun said and smiled before getting his coat and walked out the door.