Don't Go

Joe's P.O.V

Rami was waiting outside for us in his car to drive us to the airport.

Ben was heading to France for a massive figure skating competition that was going to be aired all across the world, I think it was the grand prix or something like that.

I really didn't want him to go but he had to.

Recently he's been really focussing on his skating career and he's getting pretty far.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of him but I didn't like the constant travelling and always being away from him.

He couldn't bring me with him because he only got accommodation for one person so it meant I'd have to stay back in New York all by myself.

Well, I wasn't quite alone I still had our dog Frankie and I could always call Gwil or Allen or Rami or Lucy but it's just not the same as having Ben around.

•°~

Ben had to board the plane very soon and it's always heartbreaking watching him walk onto that plane and not come back for weeks, sometimes even a month.

Ben was holding my hand and kept making sure I was okay.

I rested my head on his shoulder and let a tear slide down my cheek.

He noticed the tear that was running down my face and quickly wiped it away.

"Joey, it's okay I'll be back before you know it!" he gave me a reassuring smile but underneath that I could tell he was sad.

I took in a deep breath and smiled sadly at him.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I whispered.

"I know, I know, I'll miss you too angel" he held my face in his hands and pressed his forehead to mine.

"Flight number 2425 gate B will be boarding in 2 minutes" a loud voice came over the intercom.

"That's my flight" he sighed and grabbed his suitcase.

I walked with him to the gate which wasn't very far.

He hugged me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Benny" 

"I'll call everyday, I promise and I'll get pictures when I'm practicing so it's like you're right there with me okay?"

I nodded and looked at my feet.

He tipped my chin upwards to meet his face and he kissed me passionately.

He pulled away and started walking into the plane.

"I love you!" I shouted.

"I love you too!" He shouted back and blew me a kiss before walking onto the plane.

I looked back down at the ground and started crying.

Rami came up behind me and patted me on the back.

"C'mon Joe let's go" he said with a mouthful of burrito.

I looked back up at him and nodded.

We walked back out to the car and started driving home.

•°~

"Thanks Rami"

"No problem dear" he put a hand in my shoulder and hugged me.

"If you need me my doors are always open okay?"

I nodded and unlocked my apartment.

I went into the bedroom and changed into pajamas then brushed my teeth.

I lifted up the pillow and pulled out the purple sweater that I stole from Ben's suitcase.

I hugged it tightly and curled into a ball.

"I love you Ben."

First chapter of the sequel that you guys craved so badly and I hope you like it
Harrison🌹