Go Get 'Em Tiger

Joe's P.O.V

It was early in the morning and I was sitting out in the living room reading a book while I waited for Ben to wake up.

He still had a bit of a cold but he was getting better.

I hummed quietly while I flipped through the pages of my book, I wasn't really reading I was just scanning over the words.

Soon I heard small footsteps and a yawn coming from behind me.

I set my book down on the arm of the couch and craned my neck to look behind me.

Ben was slowly walking out of the bedroom with the duvet still wrapped around his shoulders.

"Good morning sunshine"

He didn't reply to my comment, he just came over and sat on the couch with me.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer to me.

He closed his eyes and snuggled closer to me.

"I feel nastyyyy" he whined.

"I know you do baby."

He groaned and sniffled a bit.

I pulled him over to sit in my lap and he obliged.

He sat sideways on my lap with his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair and hummed a little tune I made up on the spot.

"Joey"

"Yes angel?"

"I'm tired"

I sighed and slowly moved him off of me.

I picked the duvet off the floor and wrapped it around him.

It wasn't even five minutes that he was wrapped up in the blanket and he was already asleep.

I moved over to him and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

•°~

I was sleeping peacefully next to Ben on the couch until I heard a loud knock on the door.

I looked up and rubbed my eyes.

Ben was awoken by the loud knock also.

"I'll get the door, go back to sleep"

He nodded and closed his eyes again.

I opened he door and a crying Gwilym fell into my chest.

"Um...hello?"

Gwil didn't say anything, he just barged passed me into my apartment.

"Gwil, are you okay buddy?"

He looked over at me with bloodshot eyes and shook his head.

He went to sit down on the couch but saw that Ben was occupying that spot so he moved before he accidently sat on him.

He sighed heavily and walked over to the kitchen counter and sat on one of the stools that were situated in front of it.

I sat across from him and held one of his hands.

"What's wrong?"

Gwilym didn't say anything, instead he dug inside his pocket and pulled out a small blue velvet box.

He opened it and it revealed a beautiful ring that was clearly for someone.

"Is that...is that for Allen?"