{Chapter 13}

♡Neveah's POV♡

*Day of the Party*

"Oh. Wow!" My mom said pulling into the driveway of Matthew's family's house.

We step out the car and the valet takes it to park. Walking to the backyard, dozens of balloons litter the ground.

"Naomi! Nice to finally meet you! I'm Anya, Matthew's mom. My husband told me so much about you. You look lovely. Let me introduce you to everyone!" Mrs. King said pulling her into the crowded backyard.

I decide to look around. It feels more like a wedding party than a baby shower. Grand tables with beautiful centerpieces, a dance floor and a long table full of glorious food...AND A CANDY BUFFET!

Cotton Candy! Mike N' Ikes! Twizzlers! Cupcakes! Crystal Canes!

My feet carry me to the table of heavenly treats until a pair of arms circle my waist.

"And where does my princess think she's going?" Daddy deeply whispers in my ear.

"To the- to the candy table for a bottle of wa-water." I said stupidly.

"I'm pretty sure the water wouldn't be on the table full of sugar little one." Matthew says twirling me around and biting his lip.
"Sembri assolutamente sbalorditivo nel tuo vestito bambina." Daddy puts his hand around my throat and kisses me gently.

(You look absolutely beautiful in your dress baby.)

My hands entangle in his hair and I pull them lightly. He moans in my mouth and starts kissing me deeper making me whimper. His other hand trailed down to my bottom until someone clears their throat making us jump from each other.

"Nonna che sorpresa! Questa è la mia ragazza, Neveah." He says kissing the cheeks of an elderly lady. (Grandma, what a surprise! This is my girlfriend Neveah)

"Neveah, this is my grandmother Rose King. " Matthew introduced us.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. King." I said going in for a handshake instead of a hug based on the way she's looking at me.

After her just looking at my hand with disgust for 10 seconds, I retrieve my hand and excuse myself.

I walk around watching people dance to the music on stage and stuff their faces with expensive and imported food.

"I am so sorry." I say as I bump into someone making them spill their wine on their white shirt.

"Va bene. Guarda dove andrai la prossima volta." (It's okay. Just watch where you're going next time.) A very handsome man speaking Italian said in a deep voice towering over me.

He looks alot like Matthew's dad.

"I don't speak Italian." I said feeling ignorant. Note to self, learn Italian.

"My bad sweetheart. I just assumed. So does a lovely woman like you have a name?"

"Neveah Kortez. And you?" I said shaking his hand.

"Marcell. Are you enjoying yourself?" He asks shaking my hand. "Beautiful ring," He complimented. Marcell had a really nice skull tattoo on his hand.

"Thank you and yes very. It's a great...gathering I guess you could call it." I said laughing lightly.

"Yes well, the Kings love to go all out." He said shoving his hands in his pocket. "What's your relation to the family?"

"I'm Matthew's girlfriend. And yourself?"