{Chapter 18}

Have you flown out of the country by a plane before?✈

♡Neveah's POV♡

° December 8, 2019° 4:23 am. EST°

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I whisper shout rolling out of bed realizing the time.

I'm supposed to be at the school by 6:00 and I haven't even finished packing yet! I stayed up all night watching Rick and Morty reruns.

I quickly stuff my passport, ID's, some gum, my chargers, my beats, my lip gloss, and sunglasses into my bookbag and drag my suitcase downstairs.

I hop in the shower and decide to take my time.

°5:02 am EST°

I lotion and do my normal routine that has me smelling like Heaven.

I was going to put on some sweats and a hoodie until my phone started buzzing.

Only his special ass

I changed into grunge #4. Let's just say I fuckin slayed. I put my hair in a high ponytail, laid my edges and put on some Fenty lip gloss.

After lacing up my Balenciagas, I grabbed my backpack and went to go wake up my mom so she could drive me to school

"Mommy. MOMMY!" I whisper shouted.

"What-what do you want child? Why must you disturb me in my sleep? Why are you on the floor?"

"You cuh drive me to school for the trip please. And I came to try and scare you."

"You eat breakfast yet? You need some tea to break up the gas." My mom said getting out of bed.

Caribbean parents think bush tea and vicks are the Holy Grail of medicine. Don't try to tell them different 'cauz it works.

°5:52 AM EST°

"Okay grandma, I have to go. I have to be at school before six."

"Yuh have everyting?"