{Chapter 33}

What's your Zodiac sign?

♡Nevi's POV♡

"I don't like it." My mom said for the umpteenth time. Currently we're in Dillards looking for a dress to the King's New Years Eve Ball; which is tonight. Everyone else either had their dress the day we came back from London or while I was in London. I was the only one that didn't get the memo.

"What about the pink one?" My grandma suggested looking at different racks. My grandparents flew up from the islands for Christmas and New years.

"She don't like pink." My sister said not looking up from her phone.

"You need to pick a dress before they close. I'm surprised they're even open on New Years Eve."

They actually aren't. Matt's mom is friends with the manager and he promised to take her daughter out on a date if they let us do this, so.

I walked back into the dressing room and sat on the bench. As much as I like to shop, I hate trying on clothes. I put back on my hoodie and jeans then gathered the dresses that were failures. I was about to walk out the dressing room when my grandma brought me a red 2- piece dress with a slit.

"Try dat." I walked back into the dressing room and tried it on.

The top was pretty. My boobs fit nicely without them looking like they're about to spill out. It is so hard trying to find a dress with DD boobs that doesn't make you look like a hooker.

I put the bottom half on and to my surprise....this bitch has pockets. Aw hell yes!

"I found the dress!" I whisper yelled walking out the dressing room.

"Yes."

"I like it."

"We'll all be matching. Now hurry up go change so we could go pick up the oxtail. We gotta get home to get ready because the ball starts at 7 o'clock white people time. " My mom said picking up her bag.

I Gru walked back into the dressing room to change.

"Das' yuh grandaughter." My mom whispered to my grandma making her kiss her teeth.

We paid for the dress then went for food. Thank God cauz' i've been starving.

♤Matt's POV♤

"No Sylvia I want the roses to arch to form multiple arches as the guest walk in." My mom shouted across the ball room.

"Why don't you just do it yourself ma?" I asked playing Imessage games with someone on my phone.

"Perché mio figlio pigro, quest'anno non ho tempo per farlo. Anche tuo padre non vuole fare troppo con il bambino." (Because my lazy son, this year I don't have time to do it. Your father also doesn't want to doing too much with the baby.)