《Chapter 25》

♡Nevi's POV♡

"Sì ... sì, abbiamo deciso di anticipare il matrimonio di un mese. No, non mi ha convinto. Io- bene. Glielo dirò. Fa ancora freddo ... beh, mi dispiace che non ti piaccia il freddo. No, non credo di voler cambiare la posizione. Ok, Matt vuole parlare con te. Ciao."(Yes...yes, we did decide to move the wedding up a month. No he did not persuade me. I-okay I will tell him that. It is still in the cold...well i'm sorry you don't like the cold. No I don't think I want to change the location. I-okay Matt wants to talk to you. Bye.)

His grandmother is a pain in my ass. She one: doesn't like me, two: doesn't like the fact that I'm black, three: doesn't like the fact that she has a half black great-grandson and four: doesn't like that I'm marrying her beloved Matthew.

He is like a God in her eyes. He can do nothing wrong, except marry me.

I started to get out the bed, before Daddy pulled me back into him.

"Sì, nonna, mi assicurerò che la tua stanza sia ben climatizzata. Sì, tutti saranno puntuali. Non conosciamo ancora i colori del matrimonio. Va bene nonna devo andare. Ti amo Ciao." (Yes, grandma, I'll make sure your room is well air conditioned. Yes everyone will be on time. We don't know the wedding colors yet. okay grandma I gotta go. I love you bye.)

"We also need to start using birth control or condoms again."

Groaning like the big ass baby he is, he dramatically rolls off the bed.

"But why?"

"Because we can't have another baby right now and I don't want to walk down the aisle pregnant for your nonna to hate me even more. So either learn to pull out or we use a condom." I explained. 

"Baby that's not fair. I can't not nut in you. That's like getting off the rollercoaster before your go down the drop and there's no way I'm not going to feel you shaking on me as rope after rope of my cum spurts into you. You don't pull put of good pussy baby." He gruffed kissing my neck. 

"So am I just a piece of pussy now? Really Matthew? Let's just go, we have to meet with the wedding planner."

"Baby, you know I didn't mean it like that. Princess, come on that wasn't what I meant. Lorle-Neveah?" 

Stopping in front the bathroom door, I gather myself before asking. 

"Did you just call me Lorleli, Matthew?"

"No...well yes... but it was a slip up. I didn't mean it."

"Okay." 

"Okay? So you aren't mad?" He asked, jumping from the bed frantically. 

"Why would I be mad Matthew? It was a mistake right?" I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. 

"Great fucking going Matthew! Stupido! Fottutamente Stupido! 'You don't pull out of good pussy'? I'm not fucking Jave! Dumbass!" I heard him criticize himself in the bedroom. 

I wasn't really mad, Just a little hurt that he called me Lorleli. I understand that mistakes happen but to call your wife your ex-girlfriends name?" 

Hopping out the shower, I made sure to brush my teeth, do my natural hair in a low ponytail, and made sure I looked fire before walking out the bathroom. 

"Shower's all yours Matthew." 

"It's fine I already showered in the second master bath. Should I change? I feel underdressed?" 

 Should I change? I feel underdressed?"