《Chapter 2》

♡Nevi's POV♡

I woke up to strong arms surrounding me and the smell of sex and alcohol.

I pulled the arm off of me trying not to wake the person, only for them to roll over and trap me underneath as they laid on top of me.

I immediately recognized the arm filled with familiar tattoos.

Fuck.

That's exactly what y'all did.

Thanks brain. I think I remembered that part already.

"Matthew get off of me I have to pee." I ordered pushing him off of me.

"Can we just lay here for five more minutes?" He groaned hugging my waist tighter.

Awe, hell.

"No. We can't. I have to get to work and drive home. I look like a fucking prostitute with a horrible hangover, walking out the building in this dress at..." I glanced at the clock realizing it's 9:45 a.m. "Shit! MATTHEW GET OFF ME I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" I shouted to which he rolled off of me.

I rushed off the bed only for him to start laughing as I fell down.

"How's that for old age? Legs still weak huh?" He mocked walking into the bathroom perfectly fine.

I got up and ran into the closet. I surprisingly still had clothes here.

"Why do I still have clothes here?"

"Never got around to donating them." He shouted from the shower. I know that's a whole damn lie. This man doesn't donate shit; he hoards everything.

I pulled out a plaid business pants and a black long sleeved turtle neck with red heels and a red Micheal Kors bag.

I ordered an Uber before jumping in the shower

I ordered an Uber before jumping in the shower. I still had all my soap and hair products here too. Which hotel is this?

After getting dressed, I tried to find my clothes from last night but I couldn't find them anywhere.

"Hey, Matthew, where's my clothes?" I asked walking into the kitchen where he has breakfast cooked? This man has an array of fruits, with croissants, and waffles with orange juice. "What's this?"

 "What's this?"