{Chapter 29}

♤Matthew's POV♤

"Fuck is she doing here! I told you guys if anything happened to me, PROTECT HER FROM THIS SHIT!"

"Don't get mad at us. Nevi wanted to find your dumb ass and she actually got some shit done. Sorry Donna." Micheal said when Neveah gave him the stink eye.

"Hey babygirl." I cooed.

"Don't 'hey babygirl' me Matthew Giovanni King Cafaro De Luca! You got your ass kidnapped! I woke up scared shitless when I couldn't find you! I had to take over something I didn't even know! I had to deal with the fucking Satels." My princess ranted.

She looked so beautiful. Her hair was in a high ponytail and her edges were laid. Her lips were beautifully pink and her DD's looked edible in the bra.

"FUCKING HELL!" I roared in agony as she pulled my broken arm.

"You weren't even fucking listening! Non posso crederti in questo momento!" (I can't believe you right now!)

Her Italian's improved significantly. I'm so proud.

"AND WE'RE MARRIED! MEEN SELF SIGN THE LICENSE! PA DE WEDDIN'! WHE' DE RING DEH! YUH DUMB O WHA! WHO DOES DO SOMETHIN' LIKE DAT!"

How did she even find out about that! I made it so if anything happened to me, she'd get my money unless we have children then it goes to them equally.

"Don't even try to pull my arm again or i'll rock your shit." I warned making her roll her beautiful brown eyes.

"Get him loose and let's go." My baby ordered and the boys got me out the chains.

My baby rushed me when I stood up almost knocking the wind out of me.

"You get yourself kidnapped again and i'll kill you." She was warned.

"God I love you." I growled as our lips met.

"I...love you..too." She whined as my hand found it's way around her throat.

"Okay. That's cute and all but we gotta go. I wanna set off my bombs!" Mike cheered.

"You placed bombs! While we're in here!"

"Relax. I had Nevi and Marc help me code them at a specific time to go off." He shrugged.

"I didn't know you code." I looked down at my little chocolate drop. I forgot how much i tower over her.

"You never asked." She shrugged and I kissed her making her giggle.

Music to my ears.

"Ouchhh." The dude on the floor from before groaned.

"Shit, how can I forget." Nevi said breaking away from me.

"Language."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I can't wait to have fun with you. Take him to the van along with the other one, please Mike." She commanded gesturing to the guy on the floor.

Fuck she's amazing when she takes charge.

"Let's go get you fixed up." She said kissing me then slapping my face.

"Don!" Everyone shouted and bowed when I got outside the house.

BOOM!

"THAT'S SO FUCKING COOL!" Micheal excitedly jumped up and down as the house caught on fire.

"Dumbass! Couldn't you have waited 'til we were in the trucks!" Jave slapped him up upside the head.

"Ouch! Y'all took to damn long."

"Get in the truck!" Jave ordered making Micheal grumble.

I missed those assholes.

We all piled into the trucks and took off for the safe house.

20 minutes later, Neveah was asleep in my lap.

"She's brave you know. She had to take on something she knew nothing about and adjusted so well. She did all of that just to find you and make sure you were okay. She even killed someone. She has night terrors because of it." Marc said driving.

"Who'd she kill?" I couldn't believe it.

"Esmerelda." Jave seethed.

"Oh shit!"

"Yup."

"Like in her chest or-in her leg?"

"Between her eyes." Mike said shrugged.

"Between her- oh wow....wow. Was-was she shaking after or was she calm?" I asked curiously.

"Right after, calm. Later on in the night, she had a panic attack and was screaming. She did something she never thought she'd have to do and she did it with elegance and grace. A real Donna she is." Marc explained.

Wow...my queen.

I kissed her forehead and she grabbed on to my shirt tighter.

"Also...who the hell told her we were married!" I shouted in realization.

"Jave did. When we first landed in Sicily." Mike squealed.

"Fucking snitch. This is why Ma loves me more." Jave said which made Micheal grab the wheel making the truck swerve.

"Say that shit again see what happens." Micheal said letting go of the wheel.

"You could've killed us dumbass!" Marcell shouted slapping Mike upside the head.

"But I didn't."

"But you could've!"

"Listen. But I didn't." He shrugged.

They act like a bunch of 3 year olds.

Through all of that, my princess stayed sleeping.

"We're only spending one day here then we gotta be on the jet back to London no later than 11 tomorrow night. We gotta smooth this 'absent' shit out so Neveah's mom doesn't get suspicious. I also need to see Doc before we go to get my arm in a cast." I ordered.

"Yes Don."

*****************************************
WASSUP PEOPLES!!

Matthew and Xia is okay. Omar...OMAR! You really can't trust anybody!

Do you think that they're out of the woods and everything will go smoothly?

How strong is Micheal and Keyra's relationship?

FIND OUT SOON CAUZ YA GIRL IS UPDATING!

Don't forget to comment, vote and share.!!

Later Luvs🦋