《Chapter 22》

♡Nevi's POV♡

It's been two weeks since I've been back and nobody really seems to have missed me. Gio is either always hanging out with his uncles or is somewhere asleep with his father.

"Neveah....Nev...Nevi wake up."

"What?"

"Come on, we gotta get going." Mike says sitting on the bed.

"Get going? To where? What time is it?" Looking at my phone, this bitch said 5 am. "Have you lost your damn mind? I was up until 2 this morning trying to get Giovanni to sleep with a fatass Matthew peacefully sleeping."

"Fine. But you only have until 8 am then we need to get going."

"Now you're speaking my language."

Quietly closing the door on his way out, I get comfy again before falling back asleep...only to be woken up 3 minutes later when a clown comes barging in with a pot and a metal spoon.

"Svegliati piccola testa assonnata! Svegliati piccola testa assonnata! Svegliati piccola testa assonnata e inizia la giornata!" (Wake up you little sleepy head! Wake up you little sleepy head! Wake up you little sleepy head and start your day! )

"Have you gone fucking mad?"

"Not yet. Now get up. And i'm not telling you again." Micheal said plopping down on the bed.

"Fuck. You."

"What was that?"

"FUCK YOU!" I gritted slamming the bathroom door in his face.

Looking in the mirror, I didn't look half as bad. My bruises were starting to become less visible.

I showered, brushed my teeth, and put on a baby blue head wrap because I didn't feel like doing my hair. I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Ah, she finally arrives

"Ah, she finally arrives. Let's go." We get in his black Mercedes GT 63S and start driving.

"Where are we going?"

"To run errands." Mike vaguely said.

"So early? Can we stop to get some coffee first. I also haven't eaten yet."

"Oh my God, would you let me do what I have to do."

"WoUlD yOu LeT mE dO wHaT i HaVe To Do."

"Just for that, we're not getting food until after we do an errand."

"Fine." I huffed turning towards the window. Reclining my chair back, I decide to catch up on some much needed sleep.

These past two weeks have been annoying. Everyone has been avoiding me. My own mother hasn't been answering my calls. The person who's been the most distant has been Matthew.