|10| honey trap

Taehyung comes out from the red curtain alone, unlike the tall bald man he entered with. "That's taken care of."

"Where's Mr. Bill??" Teddy asks.

"He's taking a nap."

I look at him with a mixture of confusion and worry, making him furrow his eyebrows at me.

"What? Lilo he's just unconscious."

"Oh—"

"Do you think I'm some animal?"

"Huh? N-no I didn't say anything—"

"Whatever, just drop it." He brushes it off tensely and looks away from me. I press back a frown.

"Okay so now what?" Winter shrugs.

Taehyung turns to Teddy with his hand out. "Where's the key card?"

"Huh?"

"...The key card? You said you found a key card we could use to break into Lim."

"Nooo I meant some guy called up earlier for a private dance and he'll have a key card! He's coming later this evening."

"You've got to be kidding me." Hoseok breathes out.

"Okay whatever, we'll just pickpocket him. Do you remember the guy's name?"

"Yeah it was on the VIP list! Something like KB? No wait, JB?"

My eyes roll back. "Perfect."

"Looks like this'll be a little tougher than a simple pickpocket." Jimin sighs. Taehyung pinches his chin. "Teddy, do you have someone here who knows the ins and outs? A co-manager maybe?"

She does a long hum and rotates her head. One of her coworkers walks past in a robe and Teddy immediately yanks her by the arm. "Swan will know!"

"Uh.., who are these people Honey?" The girl asks Teddy in confusion.

We all look at Teddy and she shrugs. "What? It's my other name. Ya know, Teddy... Honey..."

Taehyung shakes his head and turns to the woman. "Lim Jaebum is visiting tonight. Do you know who his dancer is?"

"I'm his dancer." She replies. "He's coming by at 8pm, probably will bring some friends."

"In this room?

"Yeah, there's a card room next door and one downstairs but these walls are thin, next door can hear everything."

"We'll have to take out any crew before the performance is over. Are there any air vents in these rooms?"

"Several."

"Good. I know how to make tear gas, Hoseok, you can help me. We need Jaebum to be vulnerable in case anything goes down."

"Once they notice the gas, won't they just run out and alert him though?" I ask.

"...Jimin?"

"Don't worry, I have the perfect distraction." He smiles.

"And the room next door?"