Part One - Snowflake

Niall's Point of View

I looked up unburying myself from the scarf and coat I had snuggled my chilly face into. My eyes searching the cold and snow covered streets, a car occasionally swooping by and the bright headlights burning through my sensitive pupils. Snowflakes falling down and dwindling away. I sat at the bus stop after being late to catch my ride. My lips were probably a purplish colour and my nose a numb red.

My phone lit up in my pocket, followed by a long vibration. I slipped my hand into my pocket and pulled the device out. The caller ID read 'Leeyum <3', making me smile foolishly at the screen. I slid my finger across the screen and brought the phone up to my ear, greeting him warmly.

"Hello?" I said then waiting for his familiar, deep voice to ring through my ear drum.

"Baby, where are you?"

"At the bus stop, I missed it." I said sighing.

"I'll be right there, hold on." He said. I could hear him pick up his keys and walk out the door in the background.

"Okay." I replied simply.

"See you in a sec, love you." He said sweetly.

"Love you." I said then hanging up with a pleasant smile plastered on my face.

I sat there in the cold for a few more minutes before a car pulled up in front of me, rather quickly might I say, and a tall dark figure popped out of the drivers door.

Liam.

He ran over to me and scooped me up off the bench, wrapping me tightly in his arms. "I'm so sorry you had to freeze out here all alone." He said nuzzling his face into my neck and moaning. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of comfortable warmth and melting into his embrace.

"It's fine, Liam... Really." I said letting go of him.

"No. It's not. Next time I'm not letting you go out alone." He said caressing my face and looking me deeply in the eyes. "Now let's get you home." The brunette linked fingers with me and led me to the passengers seat, opening the door for me and helping me in.

"Liam, I can get in a car by myself." I stated frankly.

He faintly smiled, apologizing for helping me as if I was four.

Liam walked speedily to the other side of the car and got in the drivers seat, and we drove off. The car ride was silent, but a good silent. It was peaceful and nice.

Within a few minutes, we pulled up to our house, all the lights out. I assumed the boys had already gone to bed and Liam stayed up worrying about me. We both stepped out of the small black car and stepped onto the slippery and snow covered cement. He took my hand as we walked to the door, sending me a sweet smile on the dimly lit driveway before unlocking the door and the heat enveloping me in heaven.

"We should get to bed, Ni." He whispered, careful not to wake anyone up, and we took off our coats and hung them up in the closet.

I nodded and followed Liam upstairs. "You're sleeping with me tonight... if that wasn't clear." He smiled as he opened the door to his bedroom. I walked in as he closed the door behind him.

I changed into some of Liam's grey sweats, instantly making me feel warm and cozy. He took off his sweater and trousers and changed into some grey sweat pants as well, both of us shirtless.

I hopped in bed along side Liam and got comfortable, then turning to face him and giggling for no apparent reason. I was probably just happy to be 'saved' you could say; saved from the cold and brought into a warm embrace by Liam. His arms wrapped firmly around me, his forehead coming to press down on mine.

"You're so cute, Nialler." He smiled, nuzzling our noses together and slowly getting closer and closer to me, holding me tighter.

"So I've been told." I said with a hint of sass. I slid my arm around his lower back and this time nuzzled my nose with his.

"Good night, baby." He said sweetly.

"Good night." I replied. And then I fell asleep, wrapped up in my best mates arms.