Part 1

"Wow, it feels amazing being back in school!" Unikitty said to herself as she looked around her high school. She was a sophomore finally. She looked down at her schedule.

"Nice!" she said as she saw science as her first class. She tucked the paper away in her pocket and started to make her way to the science hallway.

"Unikitty!" Someone yelled behind her. She turned around and saw Dr.fox. Now she wasn't a doctor yet but she was smart enough to be one, at least in unikittys opinion.

Unikittys POV.

"Doc!" I say as I wrap my arms around her. I pull away, " How was your summer?" I asked.

"Oh you know, the same old same old," she said.

"No I don't, tell me everything!" I demand shaking her back n forth.

"Sorry uni, I have to head to class, I'll catch up with you at lunch," She says and walks off.

Hawkadile was now probably on the varsity football team by now, and my favorite teacher: Mr. Rick, hopefully, He was doing well.

I walk into my class and sit down in one of the open seats.

After class------------

I walk out of my class heading down to math class. I dodge the people walking here and there. I see some familiar faces and some of them are new. I smile and wave to people I do know.

Feebee, smile, and wave. Dinodude, smile, and wave. Them I see him. I would consider him to be the hottest guys in this school not to mention a rule breaker. He had a new haircut, a side shave. He had a new ear piercing too. I keep track of everything about him, it's not creepy, it's just me being observative. Should I go say hi, no not yet, no it's the perfect time?

But before I do anything else he sees me. He looks right at me. Crap, what do I do!!!!

"Hey unikitty," Someone says next to me. I turn and look up to see Brock, this guys best friend.

" Hi'ya Brock!" I say then turn to see him right in front of me. Shit.

" Hi-i" I stutter looking up at him.

"Man I didn't think I would see you back here after what happened last year," Frown says as he pats my backpack.

"Oh ya, that, It wasn't that bad." I say " well I need to get to class now," I say and quickly walk away. Little do I know my backpack is open and my binder falls out and hits the ground with a large Bang! I turn around and see my stuff all over the floor.

"Oh NO!!" I yell as I kneel down and try to gather my stuff off the floor. But people walking past trample my stuff.

I grab my stuff and shove it in my backpack, zipped it back up and run to my next class.

//////

I sit in class looking at the board as the teacher writes down numbers and stuff but all I can think about Is Frown. I meet him last year in my freshman year. He was a junior and now is a senior. Crap he's so hot, and such a bad boy. I bet he's failing all of his classes while he's off in the hallways.