Part 9

Frown's POV

I look down at the tent in Brocks pants. Shit shit shit shit. I try to look back up at his face, and his face has a dark red blush all over it. My eyes run down his body.

I can't think, I feel pretty brian dead standing here in front of Brock. I had imagined he was good sized, but I underestimated.

"Brock?" I ask and start to walk up to him. He says something but I keep walking to him. When were finally close enough I press my lips up on his. He melts right into the kiss.

As I kiss him I can feel my pants get tight when His hands wrap around me, pulling me closer.

The surroundings melt away, and all I care about is Brock. Suddenly I am push up against the wall. My eyes are still closed but I hear the door close and lock as Brock aggressively kisses me.

He pulled me off the wall and brought his body closer to me to where I could feel him through my pants.

He then pulls away from the kiss, and looks down at me.

" I know this..is not the ideal place,-

Before he even finishes the question I say yes.

He looks around the dark classroom.

"Are you sure, We literally have nothing here," He says still holding me close.

"I don't care, I think I have wanted this for awhile now." I say looking up at him. He kisses me as he starts to unzip my pants. I do the same with his pants. Now both our pants are on the ground, only in boxers.

He picks me up and sets me on top of a desk. He looks in my eyes, his chocolate brown eyes look into mine. He kisses me gently as he slips his boxers off, letting his entire length show.

I stare down at him as he pulls my boxers off. Brock pulls away from the kiss and puts a finger in his mouth. He then pulls his finger out of his mouth and brings it down to my- Before I even process what happening I feel his finger in me.

"Fuck" I say under my breath as he starts to move it around inside me. I put my forehead on Brocks shoulder.

"You feel ok?" He asks as I feel another finger enter me.

This time I hiss through my teeth, but I nod my head. Then I feel his fingers start to separate and close.

"Fuck..." I hiss as I press my head into his shoulder. It stings a bit but this is something I had never felt before. Slowly the pain leaves and I become less tense.

" Ok just one more finger, I just want to be sure" Brock say as his middle finger pushes into me.

I immediately tense up and bite Brocks shirt. Now this hurts, Shit.

His fingers keep scissoring.

"Br-rock, Please, just hurry up.." I whisper.

"I'm doing this for you man, I'm not going to be in any pain, I just don't want to hurt you." He says looking at me and gives me a kiss.

I moan as his fingers finally pull out. Brock grabs my hips and I put my hands around his neck.

I feel him rubbing up against my entrance. My body quivers at the feeling.

"Ok, ready?" He asks me.

"Yes" I say putting my face in his chest. I feel him like himself up and let go of all self control. His length plunges into me.

My mouth opens to scream but nothing comes out, tears and streaking down my face. Brocks facial expression goes from bliss to worry when he looks down at me.

"Am I hurting You!?" He asks looking at my face, but I shake my head and close my mouth.

"Ok, If I am, please tell me" He says and tightens his grip on my hips. He slowly starts to thrust into me. I press my face into his neck as the pain keeps up. He starts to pick up his pace. Soon the pain starts to fade, being replaced with bliss. His pace again becomes to pick up, Going deeper.

Then suddenly he hits something, almost making me fall of the desk, and I let out a blissful moan. Brock continuous to hit that spot making me let out moans as I hang onto his neck to dear life.

"Br-Brock I -think-I gonna hit my-climax soon" I say though moans.

"Same here" Brock hums in pleasure. I can feel his grip on me tighten and his face scrunches up, then he relaxes, and I can feel his cum fill me up, every little drop hits that spot, and pushes me over my climax. I lose control over my body due to pure pleasure. I can feel Brock pull out of me. I open up my eyes to see me all over his chest and stomach. Both of us are panting trying to recover from the most amazing thing we had done with each other.

Brock cleans up the mess with the napkins in the classroom, and we both get redressed, though I have trouble, I didn't think I would be this sore.

"Brock..." I say looking over at him.

"Ya dude, Are you having trouble walking." He asks walking over to me.

"No, no I just wanted to say thank you" I say and give him a small peak on the cheek.

"No, I should be the one saying thank you" He says cuping my face, looking at my eyes.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.