Part 7

Brock's POV

"!! Hahaha" I laugh nervously as I still try to walk away from this.

Frown grabs my wrist before I can dart out of the room.

"Dude, do you like me" Frown asks me slowly. My heart starts beating out of my chest as I try to find a way out of this.

"I-I...I can't say!" I yell and try to pull my wrist out of Frowns grip, but can't. My eyes are starting to water, I don't want him to say no, or leave me, or or or.

"Just answer my question dude!" He say grabbing my shoulder with his open hand, forcing my to face him.

"NO!" I say and rip myself out of his grip. I dart out of my room and run into the kitchen. He follows me.

"I can't, won't say because I know you don't like me back, so It won't matter."I cry and face the pasta.

"And who the hell said I don't like you, maybe you haven't noticed my many attempts to get you to ask me out, but NOooO, You just looked past my flirting with you, did you really think I just wanted to play some game, dragging you along,No!" Frown says with tears forming in his eyes too.

"What, Then why did you want to meet someone else!?" I asked him trying to calm myself down.

"Man I thought you didn't want to be with me, so I mind as well move on to someone who may" He says with tears rolling down his face.

I put my hands over my mouth when I hear that, He has liked me!?

"Brock?" He asks walking over to me. I still can't believe this.

Frown walks right in front of me and pulls my hands down from my face and holds them in his hands.

"Well, I guess I know you won't so I will, Brock will you be my boyfriend?" He asks looking up at me.

I am still crying but I nod and smile. He brings me into a huge and puts his face in my chest, I rest my chin on his hair.

"Man I love you" I say with a sigh of relief, I have been wanting to say that for so long.

"I love you too" Frown says with a smile looking up at me.

Unikitty's POV

I pull out my phone and try to text Frown again, but still can't find the words. I can't restart the conversation, but I can't just just continue it. Hopefully I will see him tomorrow, and we can talk. I give myself yet another mental high five. I am really proud that I really talked to him, and that he seemed interested. I only feel a ping of guilt when Brocks comments resurface in my mind, but I quickly push them away. I won, he let me know that when he left, but, again he was there when Frown was in the nurse. No, No I won, that's it, end of the very short lived war.

" YO BRO!" I yell across the house.

"YA SIS?" He calls from the other side.

"WHAT'S YA DOiN?" I ask as I set my phone down and walk to the room my brother is in. He's on his video's game, playing some crazy game that I will never understand.

"MAN, I aM AlmOsT GonnA WIn!!" He yells as he keeps his eyes on the screen.

I watch him and his game for a bit before I get bored.

//////////////////Next day

I walk through the hallways looking for my Frown.

'He's mine, all mine!' I tell myself that as my eyes scan the halls for the hot senior.

Suddenly I over hear some gossip that makes my heart jump.

"Dude I think that kid, Frown,"

"the one who alway is into trouble ?"

"YA , him, I think he's with someone"

My pace picks up and I start to strut. I finally talking to Brock. As I walk closer I can start to hear their conversation.

"Hey Frown!!!" I say when I get close enough to them.

"O-oH heeeey" He says as he takes a step back.

"Um, Brock if you wouldn't mind, but me and Frown need to talk" I say pushing him off and walk back to Frown. But Brock makes his way back to frowns side.

"Ummm," I say looking at Brock who looks down at me.

"Look Unikitty, but Frown Isn't interested in you, ok so just leave him alone" He tells me.

"NO! That's a lie! I heard kids in the hallways saying you are with someone, and that someone is me, right? Because Your not Some, some gay, You like girls, you said yourself" I say looking up at him.

"Wait, what I never said anything? Did you?" Frown asked Brock who shook his head.

"Wait what's going on, Frown, Brock tell me what's going on" I say try to get there attention as they are walk away.

'Frowns not gay right?' I ask myself as I walk away from the two. I could go ask Hawk, Because he's a year older than me, and knows more than I do. I run through the hallway and find him near the gym.

"Hey Hawk!" I say and wave at him.

"Uni, I haven't seen you in so long, where have you been, are you ok?" He asks he runs over to me.

"HA, I'm fine I just have a question. About Frown" I say.

"Unikitty, I told you to stay away from him,-

"Is he gay?" I ask looking up at him.

"What?" he asks me

"Is Frown Gay?" I ask again.

Before He has the chance to answer the bell rings and I have to dart up to my classroom before I was Late.

'Frown is not Gay, because he likes girls, and i'm a girl'