Part 4

Brocks POV.

Me and Frown walk in to the front doors of the school.

"Man I'm still tired" I complain as I try to rest on Frown who move out of the way, letting me trip.

"Maybe don't play video games all night." Frown said and rolled his eyes. We both made out ways to out lockers to unload out books. I'm lucky only 15 lockers away from Frowns. I open up my locker and lazily shove my books in to it.

"AAAAAHHHH"

I look up and see Frown throw a paper away from himself. I dart over to him to see whats wrong.

"Dude what's wrong" I ask putting a hand on his shoulder.

All he does is points to a piece of paper. I go over to it and pick it up. I un-crumple it and read it to myself.

"What the heck" I ask shoving the piece of paper in my pocket.

"What's that paper?" I hear Unikitty ask walking up to us.

"Um nothing really dude, Just a note from someone" I say trying not to cause too much gossip.

"Oh, is it like a love letter?" She asks looking at Frown.

"No, I mean I have no idea, just go away jeez." Frown tells her and shoos her away.A sad expression is on her face as she walks away.

" Nice going man, now she's going to cry" I say and walk back over to my locker. I close it up and grab my backpack. Frown walks up to me.

"Dude im still a little freaked out by that note" Frown says looking up at me.

"Aaawwww" I say looking at him.

"Brock no stop that!" Frown says and lightly shoves me.

"Ha ok" I say and start to make my way to first period. I wave goodbye to Frown and walk down the hall.

I pull the note back out and look down at it. I never thought someone would make such a bold move as to put a note in his locker. I know girls are crazy about Frown, I mean I'm crazy about him, but most just keep to themselves about their crush. And I know Frown well enough to know he wouldn't fall for a girl. Right? I mean he is bi, but that doesn't mean anything. Me and Frown even though we aren't really dating, we still act like we are, we go out together and sometimes even kiss. But he wouldn't love a girl, I could never see him doing that. Girls are scary, I mean when in relationships.

FROWN's POV

That note, I can't stop thinking about it. I mean I know a lot of girls like me, but this on was bold, and confident, almost commanding my attention. I liked that. Most girls don't offer that in a relationship, but this one, I kinda want to meet her. And i'm pretty sure Brock wouldn't mind, I mean were not really dating, so he can't really tell me what to do either way. I walk to class with almost a strut.

'Now if its a girl I have known for almost year, and one that i must talk to a bit. Well she is probably a sophomore, and I don't talk to many girls, I mostly just talk to Brock, and when I do talk to a girl it's either telling them to quit following me or I am making fun of them.' I think to myself as I sit in class watching the teacher scribble things on the board about stuff we need for class.

'But how do i talk to this mystery girl. I can't just write her another letter'

I pull out my phone and text the last person I thought I would text, unikitty. She put her contacts on my phone and I have been too lazy to delete it.

FN: Hey i need some help finding a person.

UK: Oh!

UK: Ya who?

FN: there's was this note in my locker this morning, But it didn't have a name on it.

UK:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK: I know who that is.

FN: Can you send her # to me?

Uk: Oh, no she doesn't have a phone, but I can tell her anything.

FN: Can you just send me her name?

UK: No she's really shy.

FN: Ok Cool,TTYL

UK:OK!

I set my phone down and look back up at the teacher. I didn't really like unikitty, but she is always there if you need help, I just can't stand how she acts like shes had a pound of sugar for breakfast.

I then see my phone flash. I pick it up and open it up.

BR: Yo are you feeling better about that note?

FN: Ya, She seem really cool, might meet up with her

BR: ??!!

FN: What

BR: Well it could be from anyone

FN: That's why I want to meet up with her

BR: OH....ok then

I set my phone back down and look back up on the board. The bell rings and I get up and leave for my next class.

Before I get to my class I see Brock.

"Hey man" I say smiling at him.

" Oh, hey" Brock says not even looking up at me

"What's wrong man, everything is good" I say punching him in the shoulder.

"Maybe for you, but me, Not everything is good, not even ok" He says trying to walk away.

"Dude is this about the letter?" I ask him as he continues to not look at me.

"WHAT!? No!" He says Now looking at me. His eyes are full of sorrow.

"Brock, dude what's wrong?" I ask him as the late bell rings.

"Man, it's nothing really" He says and tries again to turn away.

"Brock, what is this all about?" I ask him straight on.

"Man" He looks around, "it's you"

"What do you mean it's Me," I ask.

"I mean this!" He says pulling out the note and his phone.

"WHat's wrong with me wanting to meet her!" I ask raising my voice.

"EVERYTHING!" Brock yells at me.

"Well I am sorry that I want to meet someone and be in a REAL relationship!!" I yell at Brock and then turn away and walk to class. I only turn around for a split second but I see him on the ground holding his knees.

I get to my class and open the door. I see the teacher look at me.

"Frown your late." she says as I sit down.

"I know" I snap as I pull out my binder. My mind contusions to think back to Brock. Why is he so on the edge about me meeting someone.