Untitled Part 12

Unikittys POV

I wait out in the hallway till i hear a commotion in the lunchroom. I peek my head around the corner and see Frown and Hawkadile on the ground. I whip back around the corner and cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to cry.

I run to a teacher near me and tug on her shirt.

"Yes mam?" she asks looking down at me. I point over to the lunchroom.

"There's a fight!" I squeak and point over to the lunchroom again.

"Ok thank you mam" She says and walks swiftly over to the entrance. She pulls out her walkie and says something in it.

Suddenly a few teachers run past me and soon after the nurse. I follow slowly and walk into the room.

Frown was on the ground, his face bleeding. Hawkadie was being pulled away from Frown. The kids who where watching the fight where leaving and talking amongst themselves.

I walk closer to the kids who are talking to each other.

"Frown and Brock? Really"

"Ya, and In a classroom"

"Today?"

"Ya"

"I would have never though Frown be gay"

"Ya, but like I could see him being with Brock, I mean they do live with each other"

"But like Frown was-

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" I butt in.

"Oh, hey Unikitty, Apparently Frown and Brock, had like you know" The girl say to me.

"What, no I dont" I say look around at them.

"They Fucked" She said looking at me. My mouth drops open.

"They did What!?" I ask again.

"Brock sexed Frown" The other girl said.

"NO, no that can't be true!!!!???" I yell as I look over at Brock and Frown.