Part 2

Brocks POV.

"Man, what is up with that girl?" I hear Frown whisper to me as we sit in class.

"Dude stop, I'm trying to get this math problem," I tell him and look down at my paper. Frown leans over and looks at my paper.

" Man You got it all wrong, carry the two then divide the square root" Frown points to my paper.

I write down the numbers and get the answer. " how the heck, you don't even pay attention in class?" I ask him.

"Says who?" Frown asks me smirking.

"Dude, stop." I say pushing his face away, "get your own work done".

"Alright man," He says and continues his work. I and him have known each other before high school. Frown and I are really close, and even though he's a troublemaker, his grades are so good the high school can't kick him out.me on the other hand, my grades have never been off the chart, they're hardly on the charts.

There is a sudden knocking on the classroom door. The teacher walks over to the door and lets the principal in. His eyes go right over to us.

" Frown, what did you do, it's the first day," I ask him from the side of my mouth.

"What? Nothing yet" He tells me still looking down at his paper.

"Hello students" The man himself greets us. "Today is your first day of 12 grade, and your last year in this school and you should work just as hard. Anywho, I am here to talk about the tutoring program. This program is for those who may want some extra credit this year." he said looking right at me. "You will be paired with a younger student, once a week and help them out with their work."

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Brock?"

"Um, do you get the same one every time?".

"Yes, you will be paired based off of the subject they are struggling in, And what you", he gestured at all of us " Are good at, and more questions?".

No one raised their hands.

And with that, he left.

"Man, you ok?" I hear Frow ask me, " I saw how he looked at you".

"Dude I'm alright, thanks for asking though," I tell him smiling.

"We have a half day right?" Frown asks me.

"No I don't, wait no we have a half schedule," I say and pull out the slip of paper.

Unikitty's POV.

"5.4.3.2.1. LUNCHTIME" I yell as the bell rings and we are let out of our classrooms. I run down the halls as fast as I can. I see hawkadile and jump on him.

"WHAT UP" I yell.

"Man unikitty it's good to see you here," He says and pats me on the head.

"Well, are you on the team?" I ask him as we walk into the lunch room.

"What, oh ya," He says shrugging.

"That's really awesome! I am so happy for you!" I say jumping up. We both sit down and wait for the rest of our friends to meet us here.

"There, dr.Fox!!" I yell pointing at her and wave. She sees me and walks over to us.

"Ok, now that we're all here, spill the tea on your summers," I tell them.

"Ok I guess I will go first," dr.foxs says " well I spent a lot of time going over stuff I learned last year to make sure I didn't forget it. I went to the mountain range close to here, they have a cool lab I visited. And the rest of the time was spent in my parent's lab.".

"WOW, That sounds so fun!!! Hawk you next" I say opening up my lunch.

"Hey. what's up?" someone says behind me. They grab my lunch box and start to look though in.

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" Hawk yells standing up.

"No, No it's fine, hehe," I say looking up at frown who take the candy and give me my lunch back.

"Uni you can't just let him do that," dr.fox says.

"No, no really it's hot...COOL I mean COOl" I say looking at frown who just kinda looks at me.

"Whatever, Unikitty I am Leaving," He says.

'He said my name omg he really just did' I think to myself as I dreamily watch him walk away.

"Uni, Uni UNIKITTY" Dr.fox yells at me finally getting my attention. "What was that all about?"

"It's nothing really, Hawk please continue," I said waving at him.

"No, Uni what up with you,...don't tell me you like him, he's a bully, No to mention, a bad influence, a thief, liar, and probably abusive," Hawkadile says to me with a worried look in his eyes.

"Hahaha" I laugh nervously. "Noooo, why would a girl like me have a crush on a-a-a meanie," I say at a loss of words.

" Uni, hawks right, those type of people are no good to be in a relationship with." Dr. Fox says laying a hand on my shoulder. I feel tears forming in my eyes. I thought my friends would understand, no no.

"You know what," I say " You guy don't know crap. He could be a really good person" I say Lying to myself, I like bad boys and I truly know he a bad boy, the way he dresses, the way he talks.

"Unikitty, listen to yourself, you sound crazy!" Dr. Fox tells me "You may like him, but in the end, he is going to hurt you.".

" I am not talking to either of you," I say putting my nose up. I finish eating my lunch.

The lunch bell rings soon enough and I leave.

'They don't get it' I think as I walk to my next class.

I go through the rest of the day thinking about how wrong my friends are and how Frown is amazing.