Part 10

I walk over to the door and open it up.

"HI FROWN!!!" Unikitty says looking up at me. Suddenly someone steps out from the side of the door. Hawkadile.

"What were you two doing in there?" Hawk asks pushing past me, and I have almost no energy to fight back.

"We were studying" I say pointing to our backpacks trying to follow him. Unikitty walks into the room with the rest of us.

"With the lights off?" Hawk asks looking over at Brock who looks the other way.

"What the hell do you want!" I snap at him trying to keep standing.

"What I want, is you to stay away from Unikitty" he says walking up to me.

"WHAT that NOt whAt we AGReed on HAWK!" Uni yelled. She stormed up to him and I.

"And what did you agree on" I ask giving Hawk a smug look.

"Uni, leave, I will talk to him about it but just not with you here" Hawk says looking over at her. She nods and walks out of the classroom. Hawkadile then returns a smug look to me.

"You would never date her anyway, you faget" He say placing his hands on my shoulders and I go completely pale. Brock is still on the other side of the room but I'm sure he had heard what Hawk just said.

"W-what?" I studer looking at the jock. "Ho-how did you know?".

"I didn't, It was just a guess, but you just confirmed it" He says and turns to Brock who is still on the other side of the room looking over at us.

"Just imagine the other students finding out that the bad boy, the worst of the worst is gay, a faget, a" he leans in to my ear. "Fudge Packer".

My body tenses up at the last one. My mind goes into panic mode, I start to shake and my eyes start to water.

"Oh look, the little faget is going to cry" Hawk says and shoves me to the floor.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE, He didn't do anything wrong" Brock yells and runs over to my side.

"Now let's make a little deal, You stay away from Unikitty and her friends, and your little secret wouldn't go so far." He says getting on our level. Brock agrees for me, and Hawk leaves.

My body was raking in pain, mentally and physically. I am curled up in a ball, crying. Brock just stroke my hair. I don't like when my sensitive side shows but Brock has seen it before.

Brock pulls off his hoodie and gives it to me.

"Here you go, Just breath" He tells me and gives me a huge. I cry into his shoulder. He pulls me into his lap, and rubs my back.

"Frown, its ok, Hawk was Just being a Bully" Brock tells me.

"No-iTS-is TrUe" I say through sobs. My breathing is hitched at every sob. I claw my fingers into his back.

"Here let's do this" Brock says and helps put His hoodie on me. The hood covers my face as I cry like a little child.

"Can you just try to breath, just breath Frown" He says holding me close. I slow my breathing down and the hitch in my breath leaves, but I still tears running down my face. My eyeliner is everywhere and so is my eye shadow.

"Shhhhhh, its alright" Brock says and hugs me. My tears finally stop. I just sit in his lap.

"We need to get to lunch" I say as i try to get up, But my legs are pretty sore. Brock helps me get up.

"Are you sure you can walk?" Brock asks me helping me put my backpack on.

"I don't know, you did a pretty good job" I say smiling at him. He goes beet red, but smiles back.

I walk out of the classroom first and walk to lunch, Brock follows behind me. We find a seat and Brock sits down. I hesitate, but I sit down and hiss through my teeth as I do. Some kids who were sitting close looked at me weirdly when I do.