Part 20

//////////////////

Frowns POV

I wake up in a white room. As my eyes adjust to the light I look around. I'm in a hospital on what it looks like.

I try to remember how I got here, what happened. Car crash? No. Fight? Na.

No I was at a party. Whos Party? Unikitty's party. I try to think back to the event of last night. All I can see is unikitty smiling at me. Then I get a feeling of weakness, helplessness and fear. I can remember Brock telling me I was going to be alright.

'Did Unikitty try to kill me!?' I ask myself as I try think harder. It doesn't make sense to me because there's this other faint feeling I get when I try to think back to last night. It's an uncomfortable aerosol.

I stop thinking for a moment and try to get up from the bed. There's no pain when I sit straight up. I look around the room. It was wider than I thought, with curtains on either side of me. An i.v. drip was in my arm and a patch on my chest.

I look down and notice I have nothing but hospital pants on.

Sundly there's movement on the right side of me behind the curtain. They shoot up out on the bed.

"FROWN!?" He yells.

"Brock?" I ask softly looking closely at the curtain.

"Frown!" He says and I can hear him rip out the i.v. and get up. He walks around the curtain and sees me.

"Frown... Im sorry" He says and starts to cry. He walks over to me with tears falling from his eyes.

"Brock...whats wrong? What happened last night?" I ask him as he stands next to me, crying.

He says nothing and hugs me, and I take in the embrace like a long needed one. He rests his chin on the top of my head.

"Im so sorry" He tells me again. He lets go of me and sits down on my bed.

"Brock...what happened?" I ask again trying to find the answer in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Frown...Unikitty was- was on you- and and I couldn't do-

The rest of what he said was washed away in the memories that were triggered. At a moment all of last night flooded my mind. Unikitty on top of me, Brock telling me I was going to be ok, the gag and handcuffs, the unwanted physical touch.

"B-brock" I was at a loss of words. Nothing made sense. I couldn't even recall everything that went down last night.

I look up at Brock who was sitting there crying, because he was unable to be anything for me while I was handcuffed to a bed naked, with a crazy psychopath.

I hug Brock with all my might, not ever planning on letting go. Brock hugs back and started to calm down. My eyes were already tearing up. I feet safe in his arms and I didn't ever want to leave. Brock strokes the back of my head, combing his fingers through my messy hair.

"I love you so much" I whisper into his chest.

"I love you to" I hear him say.

We sit there like that for god knows how long, telling one another we love each other. We pull away when we hear a door open.

A lady walks over to my bed to see us sitting there.

"Oh looks like your feeling better" She says joyfully and walks over to Brock. She looks at his forehead and smiles.

"We thought you for sure got a concussion" She says and looks at me.

"Looks like your wide eyed and bushy tailed to" She says and walks around to the other side of the bed.

"They didn't know what to do with you, had no idea even what happened, but you look fine as well." She chirped and she smiled down at me.

"Um mam, what time is it?" I ask her.

"Its three pm, you two slept in" She tells us.

"Can we leave?" Brock asks getting up from my bedside.

"Well not yet, sorry. An officer is going to come in and ask you some questions about last night. Don't worry, your not in trouble in any way" she say smiling and walks away.

I look at Brock and he looks back at me.

"Well fuck" I say

(hey guy sorry about the spaz update but i have just got so caught up in my real life)