Untitled Part 19

Brock's POV.

Oh god i'm so worried about him, I know what he's like when he's drunk. I told him to not drink too much.

I finally reach the house and pull out in front of it. I jump out of the car and run to the door and open it. I spot Hawk and walk up to him.

"Uni called, she said-" Someone punches me right in the face. I fall backwards and hit my head in the wood floor.

The room is spinning and I can't see anything. I black out for a few minutes, or at least I thought.

//////////////////

I start to open my eyes and look around. The room I was in was to dark to see anything, but I could hear someone sleeping. I try to get up to find i was tied to a chair with rope.

"Hello?" I ask as I look around for any sign of life.

"Oh, your awake" Someone says but I can tell its unikitty. The lights are turned on and I blink a few times before my eyes adjust. Suddenly she's in front of me.

"You, I can't believe you. Frown was your best friend...you raped him, lost his trust, his friendship." She tells me through her teeth. I look past her to see Frown handcuffed to the bed he slept in. He was only in his briefs.

"What did you do to him?" I ask looking right back at unikitty.

"Oh That, he got really drunk." she says looking over at him.

"Why i'm I here then, nothings wrong with him" I ask looking back at my boyfriend.

"Oh sorry couldn't risk you going after him, and your here to pay for what you did." she said and walked away to Frown. She shook his shoulder and he started to wake up.

"Umm? What's going on" Frown asked as he looked around, his voice was a bit mumbly.

" Frown are you ok?" I ask. His head shots up and spots me.

"Brock, ya, I think, what happened, where am I??" He asks trying to look around.

"Dude your at Unikittys party" I say looking at unikitty.

"OH Frown you poor thing, shhhhhh" Unikitty says stroking frowns hair.

"Wait! The fuck!?" Frown says pulling his head away from unikittys hand. He tries to get up, but in held in place by the handcuffs.

Unikitty climbs on top of him, much to Frowns dismay.

"You, GET off Me!!" Frown yells at her.

"Shhhhh, I like you alot Frown," Unikitty says and kisses him on the forehead.

"GRoss!! Unikitty, what the hell is this all about, please get off me" Frown says to her struggling against the restraints.

Unikitty say nothing and starts to kiss Frowns neck.

"GET OFF ME!! BROCK HELP!!" Frown yells for me.

"MAn I can't, I'm stuck!!" I tell him trying to move the rope.

"Why are you asking him for help?" Unikitty looks up at me. "You should hate him".

"No! I DON'T, I- I LOVE HIM!!!" Frown yells at her. My eyes go wide and my breath hitches.

"You poor confused thing-

"Unikitty STOP!! Brock please" Frown yells for me again. I can't see his face due to me facing the base of the bed but I can't tell the panic in his voice.

"STOP! BROCK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!" she yells and grabs something from the counter next to the bed.

"BROC- The rest is muffled. I can see unikitty kissing his chest, leaving red marks.

"Frown its ok, im here, your going to be ok" I tell him with my eyes watering because I can't really do anything to help him. I can hear more muffled yells.

I can't hear Frowns breathing hitch as Unikitty start to pull his briefs away. More muffled yells come from his mouth.

"UNIKITTY STOP, HE DOESN'T WANT THAT!!LEAVE HIM ALONE" I yell at her, still trying to get free.

"NO, THIS IS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT, HE'S CONFUSED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" She yells at me with a scowl on her face. Frown is really struggling against the restiants now, thrashing back and forth, trying to yell out.

My voice feels stuck in my throat as I watch the guy I love under a girl he doesn't. I can't see anything that's happening because Unikittys position on him, but I can hear Frown crying through hitched breaths.

"UnIKITTY GET OFF HIM!!!! Frown it's going to be Ok, I'm here dude" I say to him, trying make him feel better in any way possible. I keep trying to get out of the rope the holds me to the chair. All of my movement starts to rock the chair side to side. Suddenly the chair move a bit too far to the left and I go crashing down. My head smacks the floor hard and I feel myself slip away.

'No I need to be here for Frown.....' I think before my vision goes black.