Part 8

Brock's POV

"Yo Frown, what happened with Unikitty, why does she think you like her?" I ask as we sit in class.

"Dude I have no idea, because I don't like her, like at all" Frown says as he works on his math work. I just look at the numbers on the page.

"Does she know your Bi, because that might mean something to her. If she thinks your strait, that may be why she confused." I say as I glance over at him.

"Bro she is not confused, she is obsessed over me, and anything that gets in the way of her, she doesn't like, even if it's homosexualty" he says looking up at me.

"Man she's just a kid, she can't do any harm" I say patting him on the shoulder. She's a girly girl that hates anything unhappy or violent.

"Man I wish that were true, you may not have seen it, but she has an internal rage that no one can control." he says bring his eyes back to the paper.

" dude It will be ok" I say and smile at him.

He smiles back at me.

We both look back down at our work but my mind doesn't stop ticking about Unikitty.

Man....... I wish me and him could just be left alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brock~~~~!" I hear Frown yell from his room. I walk over to his room and open his door. Before I even get my body through the door Frowns lips are on mine, catching me by surprise. I melt into the kiss intently. Frown grabs my hips, moving his hands up my body as I kiss him.

He pulls me in to his room walking backwards.

He pushes away and pulls off his shirt.

"It's too hot in here~" he says tugging at my shirt, and I let him take it off for me. Our bear chest are pressed up against each other as we kiss.

Frown then falls back on his bed taking me with him. Frown looks up at me a smiles. I give him a confused look before I feel his hand slip into my pants.

"Brock...Brock...brock wake up!!!"

~~~~~~~~~

I snap up in my chair and see frown standing next to me.

"Dude you fell asleep, class is over and you got no work done!" He tells me picking up the papers I drooled all over.

I scowl at him and grab my work. I was only a bit peeved that he Interrupted my dream.

As I get up out of my seat...my pants feel a bit...tight.

'Oh shit' I think to myself as I look down at myself and back at Frown who hasn't seen yet. I grab my backpack and put it in front of myself.

" dude, what are you doing your going to be late for class!" He day and starts to walk to the door.

" just, just go on without me" I say and shoo his off.

He walks out of sight and I sigh. I drop my backpack and sit back down.

'How the fuck I'm I going to solve this ' I think to myself as I look around the classroom, seeing there was no teacher. I get up and grab my back and swing it over my shoulder. I need to get out of here as soon a possible I pull off my jacket and draped it over my arm, covering what I don't want others to see.

"Dude did you see my wallet?" Frown ask's opening the door. I freak out and drop the jacket down and surely enough he sees it.

"Brock?" He asks looking at my pants. He starts to walk closer but I back up.

"F-frown, I thought you left!" I say trying to change his forces.