Prolog

You Pov

I was swinging near the Statue of Liberty I was facing Galactis with the help of every hero, and villain.

Cap: hey* birth place* Stark, and the other brainiacs are ready are you ready?

You: yeah just about ready.

Mr. Stark: kid you sound like your in a hurry what's up got a date?

You: no I'm just worried about my family, and friends plus me, and Ned were gonna see the new my hero academia movie.

Thor: man of spiders we trust you the rabbits weapon is about ready it's on your mark.

Rocket: yeah kid don't scree this up or planet earth will be destroyed no pressure or anything.

You: ok ready set go!

Mr. Stark: wait no kid!

Galactis was gonna smash lady liberty arm that's where I was, but Rocket used his weapon hit us killing Galactis, but sending me to another world which looked like a street from New York.

You: Mr. Stark are you here? Mr. Stark... Tony?

I felt worried my mask was destroyed a little as well as my suit when I walked I was limping, and something was strange I was in New York, and their world be a lot of people, and cars.

You: ok spiedy you don't know where you are, but- spidey sense.

I saw a robot going to stomp on me which was pretty scary, but still cool seeing a robot that wasn't from Doom, or the sentinels I had dodged its attack by web zipping away, and then used a impact web on it, and then webbed its legs like that movie Star Wars, and then crawled up the walls.

You: ok why dose that robot look familiar think L/n think?

I was limping around circles thinking where am I, or where is everyone I then saw more robots I then thought robots from the future have come to destroy humanity in a clean way then I thought that was dumb because I did see them get destroyed, so I thought this could have been the danger room at the X mansion maybe I got teleported their, but then I saw something falling it looked like he broke every bone in his body, and I jumped off the building, and grabbed the guy, and webbed us a web trampoline.

You: hey are you ok?

I looked at him he looked familiar then I went unconscious.

???: L/n. I'll be coming for you.

I woke up tied up thinking I saw Thor, and captain America, but I was wrong it was.

Aizawa: Allmight do you have any idea how this kid got here?

Allmight: no not at all, and the cameras are no help they blurred out when he showed up.

You: uh hello I'm listening.

Aizawa: who are you?

He tried using his quirk on me, and tied me with his scarf.

You: ok ok let's chill out ok I'm Spiderman I know who you all are, and I have to say nice try Osborn.

I broke out of the scarf, and then webbed Allmights legs, but I fell because my wounds did not heal, and I felt flat on my face.