Osborn

You Pov

I got back to my apartment, and made a quick homemade suit from my torn up costume.

You: ok Osborn it's time for a little reunion.

I came out the window making sure no one saw me, and then I was at Oscorp, and I was thinking how did Norman Osborn get in a anime like I know how I got here, but all I know is right now the Green Goblin is here, and I can't let him become the greatest villain that I ever knew I just hope he doesn't remember my secret identity, and I hope Harry isn't here it was bad when his dad became the Goblin, and he blamed Spiderman for his dad becoming the Goblin, and once I entered it was him it was Norman Osborn he was doing work, but I went upside down in front of desk lowering myself to make us face to face.

You: Norman.

Norman: Spiderman?!

He was shocked, and looked confused.

Norman: how are you... Y/n i..is that you?

You: wait what.

He stood up from his chair shocked, and I was confused.

Norman: how is this possible you're dead?

You: I'm what now?! Ok do you need to go to a mental hospital since it sounded like you just said I was dead.

Norman: Y/n I... your enemies, and I killed you when we all learned who you were, and we all came together to kill you, and we succeeded.

I was shocked, and then Norman fell, and he looked like he was having a seizure.

Norman: my desk...please!

I looked in his desk, and their were needles.

Norman: the needles give them to me!

I gave Norman one of the needles, and he injected himself with it then he stood up.

You: what was that?!

Norman: it's an antidote it stops me from becoming that creature.

You: creature?

Norman: let me show you.

I saw a picture of the green goblin, but this one was bigger, had horns, and wings it was an actual monster.

You: is that you?

Norman: yes when I thought I was cured I became that monster a few months later I became that monster, so I created another antidote to stop myself from becoming that monster, and when I take it I became closer to becoming that monster, and I fear soon that the antidote won't work anymore.

You: I'm sorry, but one thing I have to know how did you get here?

He walked to a hidden eye scanner, and revealed.