Tombstone

You Pov

The plan was set Felicia knew about the Vigilantes, and they knew about her, and when we did the sports festival, we both did a few rounds till we lost, and we got into our Vigilante suits, and quickly went to the bank, and we saw knuckle duster fighting tombstone, and duster wasn't doing so bad, so I had used my new gadget impact web.

You: so something tells me you're not my Tombstone.

Tombstone: spiderman?!

You: nope scarlet spider!

Tombstone: huh another Peter Parker.

You: actually the names Scarlet spider!

I kicked his face, and then webbed his face, and made a web string, and yanked him the floor. Tombstone ripped off the web on his face, and he had called his men for back up, and they used the drug.

Knuckle duster: so this drug makes his men strong like him?

You: only his skin for a minute.

Knuckle duster: that's all we'll need.

We had a struggle fighting his men, but we defeated them, but Tombstone was trying to escape so me and Pop Star started chasing him.

You: I've got a plan!

Pop step: what is it?!

You: just keep following him, as I set up a trap!

Pop step: ok!

I had web zipped to a two way street one forward, and the other right, I made a web wall both for streets since if he sees the forward wall, he'll turn right hitting the web wall. When Tombstone was driving fast he saw the web wall, so he quickly turned, but he had then hit the web wall. I went behind the van Tombstone tried to escape in, and I opened up the back, and inside was a lot of drugs, and stolen money, I had taken the drugs, and have thrown them into the ocean, but I kept one of the drugs to analyze it see what made it work, and what damage it could do to a human here, I took 3 blood samples, and quickly analyzed it. I took mine, Knuckle Duster, and crawler. My blood mixed with this drug would not do anything to me, Knuckle duster if he used the drug his skin would be like tombstones, but longer then the rest of the people who takes it, and crawler would have a minute, but it would take away his quirk permanently if someone with a quirk would take this more then once, but Knuckle duster with him not having a quirk he could die if he started taking it, since it's got a poison for normal human beings. Me and Cat quickly returned to the sports festival, and saw the rest of it.

Midorya: hey where'd you go?

Iida: you missed a majority of the festival.

You: oh... I had eaten something for dinner yesterday, and it was not settling in during the games.

Uraraka: gross.

At the end of the festival I web swing to my apartment, but suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I opened it to see a girl my age who had red hair, green eyes, and a black leather jacket, with a red shirt.

You: Mary Jane?

MJ: face it tiger you missed me.