Honeymoon

You Pov

It was morning I was making my famous spidey pancakes.

MJ: something smells good.

You: pancakes, with blueberries, strawberries, whip cream, and chocolate chips.

MJ: wait you're doing those spiderman pancakes?

You: no.

MJ: then why is the center of the pancakes shaped like a spider?

You: ok you got me, but we'll start packing when we get back from school.

MJ: it was nice that U.A gave us the money for a honeymoon.

You: and I'm getting graded for unique photos.

MJ: then you'll get an easy A.

You: yeah that freelancing gig for Jamison really paid off. Still gonna be weird telling my friends that I'm not gonna do a internship, but go on a honeymoon with my newly wed wife.

MJ: it'll be ok.

You: I know.

She kisses my cheek, and then we are pancakes, and I went to school, and oddly I came with Tsu, Yaoryozu, and Ashido, and I was very uncomfortable.

Tsu: you alright?

Ashido: yeah you're looking pale.

Yaoryozu: do you need to go to see Recovery girl?

You: nah I'm just telling everyone something that I've been thinking a lot all night yesterday.

Ashido, Tsu, Yaoryozu head: wait is he???

When we entered the classroom everyone talked about the sports festival, and what internships they would be doing, I wanted to tell them that I'm actually going to New York with my wife, I couldn't tell them really like how was I supposed to tell them "hey everyone I'm married" but frankly Aizawa just said it without caring.

Aizawa: also I want to congratulate Y/n L/n for his new life in marriage.

Everyone: what?!

You: oh this was not better.

Kaminari, and Mineta started shaking me because they were jealous, Bakugo, and Todoroki were just wide eyed, as everyone else had their jaws dropped. After that crazy day everyone had chosen who'd they like to intern for, and left, but for me, and MJ we are going on honeymoon to visit New York, I'm sure nothing bad could happen their. While on the plane me, and MJ sat together in first class.

MJ: Y/n this is amazing, but the planes back home are still the best.

You: yeah mr. Stark had the coolest modes of transportation.

When we landed we saw how New York had hero's, and villains, but right now was me, and MJ. We took pictures, tried an amazing New York pizza, more amazing then regular New York pizza, and did other stuff, when we took a boys to see lady liberty, Hydroman showed up, and I thought I killed him. When MJ disappeared I took my frustrations on him, so I killed him, I put hot molting gold on him, and then breaking him guess I was wrong.

MJ: Y/n?

You: uh hero's will show up, right.

Hydro man was gonna smash the boat, but my spider sense weren't going off, but suddenly Hydroman just went back to water.